Surprise

They woke up in the morning, happy in each other's arms. For Yaman this getaway was just what he needed. He got to rest after a heavy week and he got to spent some quality time with his wife!
Seher was the first to leave the bed and headed to kitchen. Yaman came right after her:

Thank you for this wonderful getaway, this is exactly what I needed. And gave her a kiss.
Well, to be honest I did this for me. I needed my husband for myself. She said smiling.

They had breakfast in a sunny deck, and after it they was ready to get back to their reality

When they arrived at the mansion, an excited Yusuf was waiting for them in the yard. He was happy to see them, even thou they've been away for only a night.
Yaman had promised not to work during the weekend, but he told Seher that he really needs to call a person, it was very important. She said that it's ok, she can tolerate 1 call. He smiled at her and disappeared in a mansion.

Seher and Yusuf decided to take a walk around the garden, and check Ziyas new plants.

Back in the working room, Yaman took his phone and dialed Firats number.

Yaman, is everything ok? Asked Firat
Hello, Firat. Yes, everything is fine I just need your help.
Of course, abi. What can I do for you?

***********
Yaman came in the garden to Seher and Yusuf, and told her ok, I'm all yours now!

They played a little while in the garden with Yusuf and went back to the mansion. It was already time for dinner and Yaman told Seher that tomorrow she needs to follow with him.

Where are we going? She was curious
Well, since I planned the boat as a surprise for you, but you were ahead, we need to complete the procedure. I changed the name from Kirimli to Mücize, so the new owner needs to sign the papers. Explained Yaman.
Seher didn't really understand what he was talking about, so he said the boat is yours, my dear. 
What? Mine? But why?
See it as a wedding gift - answered Yaman.

They had their dinner all together, and after it Seher excused herself and took Yusuf to his room because he was sleepy. He was so tired that he fall asleep immediately.

When Seher came to her bedroom, Yaman was already there, he was on the way to the shower and asked Seher if she wanna join. She looked at him, smiled and called him fırsatçı.

He came out of the bathroom, Seher was already half asleep, they kissed each other goodnight and fall asleep as they used to, in each other arms.
********
Günaydın, Yaman was the first to wake up. Come on, first breakfast and then notaries.
But it's Sunday - said confused Seher. And then she smiled and added tabi ya, I forgot you are Yaman Kirimli, of course someone is working.

They had their breakfast in the kitchen, since everybody else wasn't awake. Just when they was about to finish Yaman got a message from Firat Tamam, abi!

He grabbed Sehers arm and few moments later his Mercedes drove away from the mansion.

They came at the notaries office, he offered them cup of coffee, and they signed the papers that made Seher owner of Mücize.

They were home few hours later. She greeted Cenger who opened the door and even Adalet that was on her way in the kitchen. She told them that she will be upstairs. Just when she came up she heard a noise coming out of her old room. She stopped for a while and just then Yaman came behind her.
Is everything all right? he asked.
Yes, it's just that I heard some noise coming from the room.
It must be Adalet or Neslihan. Said Yaman.

Just when she was about to enter her room, Neslihan came out. She looked surprised at her and then told Yaman:
Adalet abla and Cenger abi are downstairs, Neslihan is here. Who is in the room then? Let me check maybe Yusuf is in there.

She came to the door, opened it and her eyes got wide open, she covered her mouth with her hands, looked at Yaman and asked how? How is this possible?

He looked at her at said: Surprise ❤️

She run to the girl in the room and gave her a long and tight hug. She couldn't stop the tears, but these were tears of happiness.

I can't believe that you did this, Yaman. So, that's why you were having secret conversations with Firat? Ok, so let me introduce you. Yaman, this is Ece. We grow up together with Firat, but when Ece lost her mother she moved to her father in Italy. We haven't seen each other in years. Ece, this is Yaman, my husband.

Pleased to meet you, enişte. Said Ece.

Once again welcome, Ece. We are glad to have you with us. I'll let you catch up. Said Yaman, gave Seher a look full of love and left the room.
**********
I really can't believe that you're here. Wow.... it's been so long time. Seher was really excited to have her friend with her.

Yes, I'm happy to be here too. You know, I haven't been in Istanbul since my mother died. I made a whole new life in Rome, and as you know I had no one besides you here. I'm just sad we lost the contact, but here we are again. So tell me, what's happening, how did you find this handsome prince?

It's a long story, I will tell you everything. But first make yourself at home, take a shower, and we can catch up after dinner. Should we invite Firat tonight? Said Seher.

It would be nice to see him too. By the way, I'm sorry for Kevser ablas loss. Yaman told me when he called yesterday. I'm really sorry that I haven't been here for you, but I'm happy that we could get together again. Said Ece, and hugged her beloved friend.

Ok, you rest, I'll call Firat and you and me are catching up later. Seher gave Ece a cheek kiss and left the room.

She came to her bedroom, and Yaman was working on his desk. She came close to him, and gave him a tight hug.
Thank you so much. You can't imagine how happy you've made me with this surprise.

You deserve the best. I'm happy when you are happy, said Yaman and kissed her.