Chapter LVI

Chaos.

Complete disorder and confusion.

Castle Black was peaceful once. No one had seen a walker in 1000 years so it wasn't a concern. Men waged wars South and the men of the Watch protected the North from the wildlings.

All was well until Rangers began to disappear.

Now that Taliya knew what she did she walked a little taller. Upon her return there was a chaotic mess in the courtyard. Jon had gathered all the free folk that survived Hardhome and was preparing for a battle.

As the supplies were being packed and they were readying the horses Taliya frantically tried to find Jon in the crowd.

Sansa stood above and watched as all the work was being done. Making her way to the top she noticed fiery red hair moving through all the men.

"Melisandre? Melisandre!" Taliya called shoving her way through everyone.

Out the front gates and onto the Kingsroad Taliya followed the Red Woman into the woods.

"Melisandre!" She finally stopped "Did you know?"

"The Lord of Light isn't your guide to the future. He shows us what brings the people flocking to our faith. It wasn't my duty to tell you. It still isn't."

"So the spirit didn't lie? It truly ends this way?" Taliya could feel her heart growing heavy. She didn't want to believe it.

"Your future can always change. You make the details as the Gods have provided the main events."

Disheartened by this news Taliya still stood tall. There was still one person she needed to speak with.

Jon Snow.