Day of chaos

Yet another long day of training. At the end of it, you were beat, but oddly enough everyone started to be nice to you again.
"Hey y/n wanna come eat dinner with us?" Uraraka asked
"Sure!" You said walking with her to their table
"So Y/n who's your crush!" Tsuyu asked waving her eyebrows up and down.
"I bet it's kirishima. They always seem to be hanging out." Uraraka said
"Nahhh I bet they like bakugo!" Toru said
"No no no I bet they like... Mina!" Tsuyu
"Awe yeah the two of you would look cute together!" They all agreed
"Nope I think Y/n likes todoroki. Remember when they sat on the roof together for a while?" Shiro said. Your cheeks started to heat up. They all squealed in excitement.
'What am I doing right now... I'm hanging out with a group of girls when I could be causing destruction and terror to the world.' You thought

40%

Todorokis POV

"You ready? You ready to see your lover~" Shigaraki sung to you. Your cheeks glowed. You were so excited to save Y/n. The hero's had brainwashed them into becoming a hero, just like your dad had tried to do, but you had finally seen the light thanks to the league of villains. You and the others started to walk into Kurogiri. Let the game begin. You landed in the forest. It was cool and refreshing, too bad it will be engulfed in flames. Your only priority was to find and retrieve Y/n.
As you sprinted to find them you heard a huge boom from behind you.

Y/ns POV

You were shaken awake by a slight rumble
'Ugh what was that' you thought sitting up. The others were still sound asleep. You started to creep down from your bed, sneaking over to the door of the cabin to see what was going on. Quietly you slipped out of the room. Your eyes were met with gigantic blue flames caressing the forest. You started to walk around trying to get a better understanding of what was happening.
'They must be here..' you thought excitedly.

60%

You leisurely started walking back to the cabin.

Todorokis POV

'Where could they be. where could they be.'

Y/ns POV...again

As you strolled on by admiring the flames. You bumped into someone.
"Hey Y/n.~" shigirakis voice rang through your ears
"Yo." You said jumping back, slightly happy to see the blue hair creep.
"Alright your task is to go wake everyone up in distress. We're gonna try and capture someone. Don't worry about it and do. Not. Interfere." He instructed
"K~" you said walking away

"GUYS SOMETHINGS WRONG! COME CHECK IT OUT." You exclaimed at the sleeping individuals
"Huh? Y/n what are you yelling about." Aizawa asked annoyed from his Caterpillar like sleeping bag
"FLAMES HELP WE NEED TO GO HELP!" You screamed like you were in shock. Everyone was up and leaving by the time you said flames. The class was now examining the flames in confusion and fear.
"Y/n come with us! We're gonna go find Deku." Uraraka said grabbing your arm. You were now trailing behind Iida and Uraraka.

Todorokis POV

'Is that them?' You questioned. You started to near the group of people but to no avail. Y/n, Uraraka and Iida were missing.
"Who's out there?" You heard Aizawa ask. His voice made your blood boil. 'How could they do something like that to Y/n?!' You thought
"Where is Y/n?" You asked coolie from behind the tree.
"I'll ask again. Who are you?" He questioned. You stepped out from behind the tree. The class gasped. Your white and black hair flowing in the wind. Earlier before this mission you dyed your red side black because your flames are yours now.
"Todoroki?" Aizawa asked
"What is it to you?" You glared at them like a feral dog. They all looked at you in shock
"WHERE ARE THEY?!" You said making ice arise from the ground. You shot almost microscopic ice towards Aizawas eyes, they successfully landed making him step back rubbing his eyes.
"I'll ask this one more time. Where the fuck is Y/n?" You asked with anger
"We'll never tell you! They're our friend we could never give them away!" Someone yelled from amongst the ice.
"Fine I guess I'll just have to torch you." You whispered under your breath. Flames now started sprouting from the ground as you started walking away.
"OI WHY DO YOU NEED Y/N? THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU!" Bakugo yelled at you. He then sprung forward hands creating small explosions. Right as he was about to reach you an ice wall arose in front him.
"Thanks for nothing." You said annoyed.

Y/ns POV

We sprinted through the forest
"DEKU!" We all yelled his name hopping for any answer in return.
As we searched more we found the wild, wild pussycats.
"You there! Where is the rest of your class?" The masculine one spoke
"They're back that way." Iida pointed.
"Take us there we need to round up the students and make sure no one gets lost!" He spoke again.
We lead the three of them back to where we previously were to be met with ice littered all around .
"Are you guys ok?!" The wild pussycats scattered over to the others.
"Alright let's get away while no ones looking." Uraraka said putting her finger over her mouth telling us to be quiet
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING?" Katsuki yelled gaining everyone's attention on us.
"Dekus missing and we need to go find him and make sure he's ok!" Uraraka blurted out
"Alright let's move. The injured stays back" Aizawa said turning to see all the others standing ready to go
"Or not.... alright let's get going. Everyone stay together." He said walking forward.

_______________________________
Helloooo! So do remember this is a fanfic so the story won't be spot on yk
Anyways hope you have a good day morning night or anything in between!
Love
Your author badtz