True love

Your POV
"Ughhh" you groaned as you slowly sat up, opening your eyes.
"Good morning~" Katsuki said smirking at you sweetly.
"Oh hey baby" you said smiling
"Wait when did I fall asleep? Weren't we just in class?" You asked confused
"Hm? Oh you must have just been super tired, we came up here so you could nap." Katsuki replied.
"Oh makes sense." You said
*BRRRRIIIINGG*
"Right in time" Katsuki said getting up giving you a hand as well. You headed to class

The two of you made it through the rest of the day.
"Wanna go back to my place? I havent seen it since..." you stopped
"Yeah that'd be fun" Katsuki smiled down at you.
"Ok let's head to your house and you can pack for the week." He said

"Oi, Oliver could you get over here quick." You said into the phone
"BOSS?!?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU HAVENT RETURNED ANY OF MY CALLS-" he was cut short by you hanging up
Not long after Oliver was there
"hello boss!" He said getting out of the car and opening your door.
"Thank you. Also hello, long time no see huh? This is my boyfriend, Katsuki and he'll be traveling with us today. Oh and babe this is Oliver " You said introducing them. Bakugo glared at him.

After a while of driving you made it to your massive estate.
"Thanks again Oliver! Appreciate it!" You said
"Your welcome boss-" he said turning but the two of you were already in the house before he could finish.

"AAAAAA I MISSED YOUUU" you screamed hugging one of the walls, this made Katsuki chuckle.
The two of you walked into the kitchen heading for the alcohol cabinet.
After awhile of drinking, you and him were about 5 shots and a couple beers down at this point and fucked up to say the least.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

You unsteadily turned to Katsuki.
" wanna take another shot" you said smirking
"Who do you think I am?! Of course." He said slurring his words you filled up two shot glasses.
"I have an idea! Stay here" you said and ran off to grab a lime, salt and tequila.
"What're you up to..? I know that smile" he asked chuckling
"Oh you'll see" you smirked sitting next to him applying salt to his neck
"Open your mouth" you said placing a lime in it with the fruit part sticking out.
"Watch this. Sit still. 3 2 1" you counted down before taking the tequila shot, you leaned in and licked the Salt off his neck then bitting the lime as you kissed him. You pulled away and bakugo sat there for a second stunned before he look at you leaning in for another kiss. You felt his tongue asking for entrance into your mouth, you obliged. Your hands traveled up and down his body as you pushed him onto his back on the couch, continuing to make out. You started to grind on his d1ck, he let out a small moan. You started to feel so warm as you felt it grow under you.
You got off him and started to undo his pants
"This ok?" You asked looking up at him
"Yes." He said blushing. You pulled down his pants to reveal his member, stiff as a board; it was huge. You start to lick up it then placing the tip in your mouth, his breathing became quicker. You started going further down his shaft till you reached the bottom, he was now moaning.
"O-oh y/n, you're such a good girl/boy. That feels amazing." He said as he stroked your head, he lifted you off him right before he c^me
"Now it's your turn" he said grinning as he leaned in for a kiss. He pushed you back removing your shirt and pants, he looked up for an ok; you nodded grabbing his hair.
He started eating you out making you moan, he was still stroking making him occasionally moan on you, it felt amazing. Right before you were going to c^m he stopped
"I need to be inside you Y/n" he said with lust in his eyes, you nodded like you were in a trance. You reached for a condom in your side table, you grabbed one, unrapping it and putting it in your mouth. You leaned down and put it on his d1ck with your mouth, he let out a small whimper.
He put you back on your back and started pushing it in, you moaned loudly
"Mmm yesss that feels amazing" you moaned out
He hit the perfect spot each time. You were so warm.
Your back started to arch and your eyes rolled back as you started to c^m as you did this he started to moan and finished as well. The both of you passed out after this.

===========================

We do not talk abt this chapter