The Fun of Villainy

You'd woken up about an hour ago and you'd just finished getting ready to take yourself on a date. You grabbed your wallet and other belongings, walking out of your home to the side walk.

Time skiperonii

The alarms rang in everyone's ears as you gracefully walk out the front door with 2 bags of cash draped over your shoulders. News forecaster filming every step you took. You just grinned devilishly at the cameras making sure not to show your eyes. Soon enough though one of the hero's showed up, you rolled your eyes,

*ugh they're such pests* you thought walking up to him and grabbing his shoulder activating your second quirk (command)

"Teleport him to the other side of town" you said aloud after you said that he disappeared, leaving everyone with scared or bewildered expressions on their faces. Once again you smirked and carried on walking. More Hero's showed up and you just did the the same thing that you did to the last guy then ran, soon you hid in an alley and just waited for everything to clear up, after a while you walked home. You were exhausted from using your quirk so much.

The next morning~

Once again you wanted to carry on with your evil deeds. So you went out in search of something fun to do. Soon you came up with an idea,

"Give me some sticky bombs" you said intertwining your hands together, soon enough right behind you were an assortment of gunpowder filled toys to be played with. You felt a little tired for using so much energy on fabricating so many things but knew it would be worth it. You went inside and changed into something neutral and boring to not draw attention, you Then started filling a duffle bag with all of the delicate explosives.

Time skkkiiipp~

You'd finally arrived at the place of excitement, a place that pumped you full of adrenaline. The amusement park!!! You held your bag tight and walked in just using your quirk to command them to let you in. You made it, your ears filling with the sound of laughter and screams up ahead as a ride went in a loop. You smirked excited at the damage you'll case to this place of fun. Looking at the bag you grabbed out two stick bombs and walked to the back of the massive park. Soon you saw the perfect ride to blow up first, you went over and stuck one to one of the main support beams, then you continued down the park, fulfilling your deed. When your bag was empty you exited the park and walked to where you were at a safe distance. Taking out your phone, you started to recorded the now intact amusement park, you then grabbed the remote you clicked 3 making some of the bombs explode so only about 1/4 of the park would erupt in flames, then you just went down till all of the bombs placed had ignited in gorgeous orange flames I chuckled as the screams of the people could be heard from such a far distance. After that you just walked back to your home calm and collected, nothing on your mind, just blank.

Unknown POV 3rd person

*who is this new villain? Because they're doing quite a nice job in bringing terror to this cruel world. We should recruit them* They smirked to themself looking at the tv mesmerized by the beautiful orange and red flames coming from the once fun amusement park.

_________________________________________

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝!!♥️ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!! 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
✨𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛✨