First incounter with a beautiful boy

You woke up in a daze from the long nap you took. It was dark out already, and you were starving for some food. You looked at your phone,

*2:37?! Already? Well what should I eat now?* you thought to yourself. After a short while of contemplating you decided to go in search of a mcDonalds or something fast. After a while of searching everything was closed except the convenience store. As you walked in, you caught a glims of a beautiful boy with half n half hair, his face held a sort of unhappy expression on it.

Todoroki's POV

I walked out from the isle to the front counter to pay for my things. As I walked up, I turned my head to look at some gadgets on the side of the counter. When I saw a gorgeous girl looking at me, as soon as our eyes met I looked away embarrassed, my cheeks holding a light pink tint to them. I then payed for my stuff and left as quickly as I could; without looking weird.

End of POV

*I should've asked him for his info or something* you told yourself  a little annoying.

You walked down the isles grabbing the stuff you wanted for dinner. You walked out of the isles with all of your stuff in a reusable bag, and walked straight out the front door without paying. The man behind the desk quickly ran after you. As he grabbed your hand you activated your quirk(subduction), turning around and looking him the eyes. After a couple of second he let go and stood there,

"Go back into your store and never grab me again"
You said giving the brain washed man a cold glare

"Yes Boss, it was very uncalled for to grab you like a beast, I will never do it again" he bowed robotically and walked away. As soon as he fulfilled your commands he forgot everything that happened and went on with his morning.

Time skip~

You were finally home and ready to cook. You put an apron and started to cook the supplies, you ate your food, put the dishes away as the sun was rising, went to your room, and slept.
_________________________________________

𝙷𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎(*゚∀゚*)
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛!!!
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
✨𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛✨