The beginning of the fun

*BOOM* Almight went crashing to a wall as everyone gasped in surprise.
*man I really miss this feeling* you though as you flouted to the ground, Kiri, Katsuki and Todoroki soon got past the three crazed students

"SNAP OUT OF IT N/N!!" Katsuki and Kiri yelled
You only spared but a side glance at them before running towards All might

"Make me fast and strong" you whispered as your quirk was in full swing controlling three people and giving you're ability's a boost, but this was very straining. Your fist soon came in contact with All mights fist, knocking him right towards the nomu waiting. Shigaraki just smiled crazily at you in complete joy. But right as All might went flying you were quickly growing weak, your knees wobbled, and you began to feel very cold as the ground was soon approaching, you fell unconscious, right as you fell the three others you were controlling fell aswell.

|3rd person POV|

*she's worth keeping* Shigaraki thought as he
scratch his neck.

Meanwhile Kiri and Katsuki and Todoroki we're running towards you in a panic, Todoroki sprinted past the two boys to you. He picked you up bridal style carrying you away in a fastened pace as not to draw to much attention to yourselves, Katsuki and Kiri were not happy about this, they were YOUR best friends and this kid didn't even know you.

"OI, give'em to me!" Katsuki whisper yelled at Todoroki, with Kiri right behind him.

"Oh will you shut up, you damn mut. Do you not realize what situation we're in right now? I'm just trying to get Y/n somewhere safe." Todoroki burst with rage quietly, glaring at Katsuki , not even realizing it. Leaving Katsuki and Kiri dumbfounded.

...|your POV again|

You opened your eyes to see a plain white ceiling.

*ugh where am I?* you sat up, you were in the nurses office. It smelled like a hospital, you did not like it. Soon you heard the doors slide open, allowing fresh air to enter the somewhat stuffy room, a small, old lady entered the room wearing some kind of head gear, a lab coat with a cute pink hero suit under. She went over to the windows and opened them to envelop the room in a warm afternoon breeze.

"Hello! You're finally awake!! We're so glad! You gave us all quiet a fright. Coming in, in such horrible condition. But luckily you will make a full recovery!" She rambles. Until the door opens to show the faces of 2 boys,

"KIRISHIMAAAA, KATSUKIIIII!!!" You squealed in excitement, immediately being enveloped in a warm hug,

"N/NNNN" the both of them hugged you tightly not wanting to let go. Then the door slid open again making the boys let go, the opening of the door reviled the face of Todoroki.

"Todoroki! Hey!" You exclaimed

"Hello Y/n, how're you feeling?" He said in his usual monotone voice but with a hint of concern in his vocals.

"Doin pretty good! How'bout yourself?" You asked cheerily trying to keep an innocent tone, you had to keep a low profile and act like you had not remeberance of the USJ incident

"I'm doing fine. Anyways I've brought you this" he holds out a school lunch, with hotdog shaped as squid,  veggies, a milk and some other stuff.

"Wow! Thanks! Means a lot!" You exclaimed grabbing the plate of food, making Katsuki and Kiri growl in envy.

"Anyways hope you make a full recovery." Todoroki said turning away

"Thanks! Let's eat lunch together sometime!" You suggest as he walked out the door only earning a small nod of the head.

|Todorokis POV|

I walked out of the room, my cheeks holding a small tint of crimson to them

*shes just so cute.... Wait what am I thinking?! No getting of task* I though as I walked down the hall.

_________________________________________

ℍ𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕪.... 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕠 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥! 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪!!! 𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕝, 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥! 𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕚 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘!😫 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟!
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖
✨𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣✨
また後で!!(o^^o)