The sad sad truth

⚠️TW ABUSE AND SELF HARM⚠️
You opened your eyes, being greeted by a plain white ceiling, you rolled over thinking you were home, in your bed. When you tryed to move you were met with restraints cuffing you arms torso and legs, this made you ignite into panic, making you thrash and turn as you realized where you were.
*no no no no.* you thought, getting more scared as your attempts to escape became unsuccessful. You then rappedly started clawing at your bare thighs in attempt to drown out the immense fear with pain. You soon felt the sensation of a warm, liquid running down your fingers and thighs. A nurse came running in from hearing the heart monitor going crazy. The nurse ran over and set a mask over your mouth making you feel extremely drowsy, passing out soon after.

Backstory (middle school)

"Hi mom." You greeted as she drove up, picking you up from school.
"Hello dear, how was your day" she asked uninterested of your reply.
"Pretty alright." You said. The rest of the car ride was silent.
As you arrived home your dad came out with a bottle of some alcohol. He soon started yelling at mom, almost spitting venom at how much of a "stupid bitch" she was. You didn't care. You just got out of the car walking into the house nonchalantly. Your dad did not like this
"Where the fuck are you going?" He asked in raged
"To my room." You said plainly
"Do not give me that tone!" He yelled. This made you glare at him unconsciously. He turned to you unbuckling his belt,
"You do not talk to me like that." You then felt a stinging sensation from leather hitting your arm, then he started taking continuously hits making you scream out in pain, this just made him hit harder. When he was done he walked into the house. It had been a week since it started, he started to hit you everyday after school. You were limping to school, it was an immensely hot day that day, and you were wearing a black hoodie so no one could see the bruises. You soon started to feel dizzy and next thing you know you saw the floor quickly approaching your face. You'd passed out. You couldn't remember much but what you did remember was a woman running out of her car then calling an ambulance, soon after you'd woken up and were all better you weren't allowed to see your parents anymore, for some reason. It'd been a couple of weeks of going from foster to foster. You'd started to miss your mom and dad, you didn't see why your dad had to go to prison, you were bad, nothing else. You just had to be punished for being a bad girl, so what if he did hit you. You deserved it. One day, you had a new foster house to live in for the time being. Bad things happened in that house. Those people where bad. You can't even remember what happened from the "trauma" your therapist said, the one thing you do know is that you got a new quirk there. Other then that you'd completely blocked it out, this was the turning point of you becoming a villain. You don't feel sadness for the people you hurt or kill, why would you? You went through bad things too.  They deserve it everyone deserved it. You also changed, you were a different person. You weren't O/n (original name) you decided you would be Y/n you used to be shy and non controlling, now you're out going and have to be able to control the situation. This is oblivious to you. You don't remember your other self you are Y/n nothing else.

_________________________________________

𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕙 𝕀 𝕕𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕙𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥, 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕣𝕖-𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥.(𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ;𝕡)
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖
✨𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ✨。゚(゚'ω'゚)゚。