Every good story starts with a beginning

You walked off the plane, your beautiful h/l h/c hair flowing in the breeze, the sent of the salty ocean tickling your nose as you take in a deep breath while stretching, *BRIIIING BRRRIIIING*
the chime of your phone gave you a sense of annoyance because of how long and early the flight was from America was.

"Yes Hello? This is y/n l/n speaking" you said with a hint of anger in your voice.

"Oh um y-yes um hello, Boss it's me, Oliver,  I'm waiting outside to go take you to your new home, I'll be waiting in a white convertible Porsche. Also we had all of your things already transported from the U.S, Boss." Oliver said with a shaky voice.

"Ah well fantastic job, yes I will be there shortly"  you said ending the call. You walked out of the airport waiting to see a somewhat familiar car, from the earlier description.

Your POV

'Where on earth could that man be??' You asked yourself before getting a glimpse of a gorgeous white Porsche.

End of POV

"what's up Oliver!!!" You said, it startled him because of how drasticly your mood and tone changed from being on the phone.

"Oh why hello Boss" he said relaxing a bit as he hopped out of the car to open the door for you.

"Thaaaank you very much" you said trying to use a posh accent without smiling

Time skip~

"Alright Boss here we are!" Oliver said stopping at a gate, putting the password in and proceeding down a long windee driveway before arrival at a gigantic house

"Oh wow it's really nice" you said pressing your face up to the car window like a child looking into a toy shop,

"Thank you very much good sir," you said saluting making him giggle and blush a bit

"Anytime Boss! Now get in safe and don't hesitate to call us if anything happens" he said seriously

"Will do! Anyways have a nice day~" you said winking at him before running up to the mansion of a house. You walked in, found your room, and slept for the rest of the day in the California king sized bed.

_________________________________________

𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚑𝚘𝚘!!!! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔!! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝.
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
✨𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛✨