Time for a date

It had been a month since you started living with the league of villains.
*SNORRRRRRRR*
You opened your eyes startled by todorokis loud snoring.
"Haha" you laughed kissing his cheek before you got out of bed, and headed downstairs.
"Good morning Tomara. Hey can you whip me up a coffee?" You greeted
"no" he said bluntly
"PLEASSSSEEEEE" you begged
"Ugh, fine." He begrudgingly ablidged, turning to the espresso machine.
"Thank youuuu" you said blowing him a kiss.
"Whatever" he replied
"Morning." Todoroki said walking into the room over to you, he glared at shigiraki.
"Here you go y/n" he placed the espresso on the bar countertop. Todo grabbed it, handing it to you
"Oh my, is your hand ok?!" You screeched as you snatched the cup out of his hands; he had grabbed it by the side so you wouldn't burn your hand.
"Yeah of course!" He said smiling at you, eyes emotionless.
You dropped the subject.
"Hey! I have an idea, wanna go on a date?" He asked excitedly

"Y/n y/n ! Look at that!" Todoroki said pointing at all the rides. A smile was brought to your face as you heard the screams.
The two of you walked around, getting on rides and having a blast.

*WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOP* a siren started going off and all the rides came to a stop when in a safe position .
"HELLO, THIS IS ALL MIGHT! A VERY DANGEROUS VILLAIN HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE PARK. HE IS ACCOMPANIED BY A HOSTAGE. PLEASE GET TO THE DESIGNATED SAFETY AREAS AS SOON AS YOU CAN!" All might's voice boomed through the park. Everyone started screaming as they ran to the shelters.

Todorokis POV

It was silent... too silent.
*SWOOSH* you looked back to see
Y/n had been stolen. You felt yourself get scorching hot, you were furious. Your eyes darted around looking for them.
"AYE, COME OUT YOU COWARDS! ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO FACE ME?!" you screamed
Not long after Izuku appeared in front of you; kicking you into a wall swiftly. You coughed as the smoke cleared, soon you saw Izukus foot coming towards your face; this time you were able to catch it, your hand was boiling hot making him wince and jump back. You got up calmly adjusting your collar and tie.
"Pft, they sent you?" You snickered
"What happened to you todoroki?!" He yelled out to you
"IM BETTER NOW. I UNDERSTAND." you said raising your voice as the rage inside you arose more.
Izuku then came at you full force but your reaction time was too slow. He pounded you into the ground making you cough up blood; after that he repetitively punched you using his quirk.
You sent out a massive ice shard sending him flying.
Now you were getting leverage, he had already used up one arm so you knew it wouldn't be long before you could eliminate him. You whiped fire towards him, he combated by using his flick like he had at the tournament.
'Tsk so annoying'
You threw a couple more attacks at the green haired boy till he was on the ground.
"Ya know what your problem is midoriya? You never know when to quit." You said stepping his head into the ground till he was out.
Suddenly you felt a presence behind you, this made you quickly whip around to see a fist coming toward your face.

your POV

-right after you were taken-
"NO TODO-" you were cut short by a hero covering your mouth, you struggled; panicked.
"Aye aye it's ok n/n it's me" you heard bakugos words echo through your head as he removed your blindfold. Your eyes filled with tears as you jumped into his arms.
"I- I just missed you so m-*sniffe* much" you sobbed
"Sh sh sh it's ok n/n. You're safe from him now" he said stroking your hair comfortingly. Your hands clutched his shirt desperately.
After a while you let go realizing what situation you were in
"where's todoroki?!" You said panic resurfacing.
"If you'd like to watch you may, I'm sure you wanna see that peice of shit be beat to a pulp." He said aggressively
"..."You said nothing as you watched him being beat up by Deku. You started to feel a sense of relief after seeing todo start to win; once you thought he had won a smile was brought to your face. It soon drooped as you saw all might appear behind him. You swiftly turned towards the door that you assumed lead outside.
"Y/n, you know I can't let you do that" bakugo said stepping in front of you
"Move please" you said looking at the floor dreading using your quirk on him.
He stayed unwavering
"I'm sorry..." you said looking up at him and grabbing his arm and starring into his eyes, your quirk soon took effect
"Move, now." You said sternly
"Yes boss" he said like a puppet stepping to the side. You were soon out in the open.
"Please grant me strength" you mumbled to yourself, your body's muscle percent started to rapidly increase until you had enough power to blast towards all might.
"Materialize two bombs please" you said, two grenades slowly fabricated in your hand. As you reached all might your foot made perfect contact with his face, sending him flying. Todoroki looked up at you.
"Y/N! I thought you left me forever!!" He said clinging to you.

===========================

Idk what to say. Hope you enjoyed the new chapter and hope you have a good day morning night or anything in between
Love your author
-Leo