Blossoming

*2 weeks later*

*RIIIIIIING* the school bell rung and everyone erupted into conversation and laughter, as we all headed to lunch. You talked to Kiri and Katsuki before taking your leave to go eat with Todoroki on the roof. You skipped up the stairs in a cheery manner, before arriving at the large doors leading to the roof. You pushed them open revealing the beautiful world to seep into the the stairway.
    "Hey Todoroki!" You said walking over to where he was peacefully resting against the fence. He briefly opened one eye, acknowledging that you were there.
      "Hey." He said nonchalantly.
      "So how's your day so far?" You said trying to start up conversation.
       "It was okay....how is yours?" He asked sheepishly.
       "Preey gooh!"(pretty good!) You said happily chomping on your food. Then you heard something foreign, it was Todoroki...laughing!!!
       "Hahaha. Sometimes Y/n you're just to silly." He said continuing laughing.
       "You have something right here, hehe" he said, his laughter dyeing down
       "Where?" You asked smiling, he leans in and wipes of the bit of rice of the side for your mouth.
       "Hahahaha. Thanks so much todo!" You said hugging him. He was stiff for a moment before melting in your hold. The door suddenly swings open to show Katsuki standing there with a scowl on his face, this made Todoroki push you away and get up.
       "So this is where you've been coming for the last week or so?!" He accused, anger filled.
       "Yeah? So?" You retort.
        "I thought Kirishima and I were your best friends!" He said, sounding a little hurt.
        "Can't I have more then 2 friends?" You asked getting annoyed.
        "Whatever I'm leaving, let's go Todoroki." You said getting up and walking towards Katsuki, who was blocking the doors.
         "Move outta my way." You said glaring up at Katsuki.
He just stared down at you with pleading eyes, unmoving
         "I said move" you threatened, anger growing inside of you.
          "Why? So you can hang out with HIM?" He asked, also growing angery
          "Yeah because he won't be as mean and domineering as you are being." You insulted.
At this comment he moved, looking a little stunned.
          "Thanks, we'll talk after school when I've cooled down." You said uninterested.

Todoroki and you walked down the stairs in silence.
           "I'm sorry about him." You apologized, scratching the back of you neck
           "It's okay." He replied simply " I understand you're probably his first real friendship, because you're my first friend too." He said nervous to your response.
           "Aaaaw Todo!!" You said embracing him once again, you looked up at his red face, smiling as you nuzzled into him. You then let go leaving him cold again.