~ C H A P T E R O N E ~

Y/N's POV- 

Every new school year would always make me feel sad, but excited too. Sad because, well we go back to waking up early in the morning and to doing work 5 days a week. Boring work to be exact. Ughh. But then again excited because I get to see my friends all those 5 days of school. I'm going to be a Junior this year. Somehow, I managed to pass 10th grade and move up to 11th grade. I checked my phone to see what time it was, it read "12:41" on the screen. 

I always end up falling asleep late, especially since my sleeping 'schedule' always gets messed up when we're out of school. I know I wasn't going to fall asleep any time sooner, so I decided to get my things ready so that in the morning I don't waste any time. Mikasa had texted me that Eren and her would pick me up in his car 15 minutes before school started. I don't want to make them wait on me if I run late, they're already doing me a favor by getting me to school. So I got up and tried to prepare what I needed in the morning. When it comes to what I wear for school, I normally go with high waisted jeans or sweats, with a T-shirt and some sneakers. Sometimes when it seems like the weather will get cold, I bring a light jacket or a hoodie. But that I can decide in the morning. 

I put my phone to charge so it has  battery, and put on my alarm. It's better if I start making myself fall asleep right now, knowing myself, I would sleep through my alarm if I'm still tired. Plus everything was basically ready to go, so it shouldn't be a problem in the morning. 

____

*BEEP* 

*BEEP* 

*BEEP* 

I quickly reached for my phone to stop the alarm. School started at 8:30, so I had set to go off at 7:10 in the morning. Enough time for me to take a 30 minute shower, get dressed, do my makeup, do my hair real quick, get my book bag, and leave the house in time to not make Eren and Mikasa late because of me. 

Once I finished taking my shower, I got dressed. I went with some high waisted ripped jeans, a black graphic T-shirt, with my black pair of Vans. After getting dressed, I filled in my eyebrows very lightly. That's basically what my makeup routine consists of, my face is good and acne-free, and I also prefer for it to stay like that. Simple. My hair was air drying while I was doing everything else, so by now it was a little damp. I don't ever do anything fancy to my hair so I just decided to wear it down. I lightly sprayed myself with my favorite perfume to smell good, but not a lot so that I don't make people cough. As I went to get my black North Face book bag, I grabbed my chapstick on the way. 

^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^

The outfit in case anyone was wondering :)