~ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ~

Y/N's POV- 

Throughout the whole time that we were in the cafeteria, it just had an awkward vibe to it. No one was acting like themselves anymore and it was not completely silent, but compared to how it normally is, our table's volume was probably the lowest one out of every other table in the cafeteria. 

The main ones that would actually speak were Hange, Sasha, Jean, Petra, Connie, and Eren, but there was a clear difference in the tone in their voices. 

I tried to avoid looking in Levi's direction, but it was nearly impossible. He's deadass sitting right in front of me, and it's not like I can put a wall or divider to separate us. Either way, my eyes would always linger to look at him. Or at least try to get a peak. 

So now not only did my thoughts want to always think about Levi, but my eyes on themselves wanted to look at him now? I wouldn't even notice that my eyes would look at him if it wasn't for Michelle's face being the first thing that they saw. It's not like I could just close my eyes for a second until she was not in my view so that I could see Levi. Plus, that sounds really weird now thinking about this whole thing. The fact that my mind will go from thinking one thing, to something far from that topic the next second. 

'Wow, just wow.' 

Once our lunch was finally over, I headed to my next class. I always hated these 2 periods because of my teacher, but this time I felt relieved. Relieved at the fact that I didn't have to put up with having such an amazing site in front of my face anymore. I wish that it would have actually been an amazing site, but it was the opposite. 

The presentation was getting shown and like always, it was another boring video that explained the same thing as yesterday and the day before yesterday, and so on and so on. There was no point on us taking notes the previous days, because by the time that he changes the video next week, word for word of this one will most likely be embedded into my brain. 

That's when it hit me. Right there. Just now? Out of the entire time that I had to evaluate this whole thing, it decided to pop into my thoughts just right now. Out of literally nowhere. Realization was starting to sink in now.

They were actually together, like for real for real. 'No duh.' I thought to myself. 

No wonder I had been surprised that I didn't react differently. Damn, Levi and I were most likely not going to hang out for a long ass period of time. Seeing how Michelle acted from a fucking seat, and how she was all over him today, and how whenever I looked over at him, she somehow always saw and would stare at me as if I was doing something wrong. I wasn't going to let her get the satisfaction that she wanted and so desperately always craved for. I stared at her back the same way that she did to me, 2 can play at that game. 

I wasn't going to simply look away from her gaze and let her think that she could have that much control with her eye contact, over me. Fuck no. If she was going to be Levi's girlfriend and think that she can act like that with his friends, I will let her place be known and make sure she doesn't step out of line from it. 

I understand that she's with him and all of that now, but the way that she acted in the cafeteria was so childish. That shit that she pulled, it did make me dislike her even more than before, but unlike her, I knew how to control myself there. It wasn't the place to act up, especially not over a seat, and I get why Mikasa had gotten mad at her for it, she had a valid reason. 

The one who I feel bad for, is Eren. He has Levi along with Michelle for this and the next period. The shit that he's probably putting up with right now. 

I started walking towards the gymnasium once my class had ended. Levi saw me and so did I, so I couldn't even pretend that I hadn't seen him across the hall. He worded to me 'Wait for me.' while walking towards me. I did as he told me to, he wasn't going to take long either way.