~ C H A P T E R T H I R T Y ~

Y/N's POV-

Saturday had rolled around very quickly, and it immediately felt like a good day. Bullshit. The only reason why it felt like a good day was because I knew how the rest of the day was going to go. Well, at least for the night. Despite this sounding bad, I want to get drunk! I feel like it has been a good minute since the last time that I actually did. And even though I do not have a craving for alcohol, I can't lie and say that I am not looking forward to this because I know I am. At the same time, I swear I am not no drunk!

Before Mikasa goes to work, I just quickly wanted to ask again if she was sure she wasn't going to want to go. I asked her when we came back home the other day after I had both her and Eren waiting for me to come out of school. She had said something about her not thinking she would because she would come out of work late. Shortly after she said that, she brushed away the hair from my shoulders to reveal the freshly made marks, or as she called it "hickeys" that Levi had given me. I had completely forgotten about that and immediately let Levi know about this and also turned out that I had marked his neck with the newly made bruises as well.  I asked if he could please try covering them in some way, any way. Though it did take me some time to convince him, the next day after, you could only see him wearing a turtleneck or those zip-up sweaters with a higher collar. He still looked very good with either one.

"Are you sure Mikasa?" I pleaded with her whilst following everywhere she went.

"Yes Y/n, I am sure." She went to her room. "Now can you stop following me," Mikasa looked at me dead in the face "Levi will be there too remember?"

"I know." I said smiling.

Then she closed her door on my face.

I guess I hadn't really thought about what I was going to do while she would be gone off to be at work. Really didn't think much of this through. There were plenty of things that I could do, but not much was coming to my head. No ideas were sparking and I knew that if I wasn't going to have anything to do, I would have eventually fallen asleep. Like a little nap.

Maybe that's what I should do in the meanwhile.

Then my phone buzzed twice from two notifications. I checked it and they were messages from August. The last time that he and I messaged each other was probably some weeks ago. After a quick back and forth of how we were doing and what we were doing at that moment, it just kind of got boring and so dry. So I had simply stopped answering after his last "oh ok" message because what the hell even is that. That wouldn't even be considered a message actually, not even a quick "chit-chat". I don't know what it would be called.

I told Mikasa about this and she agreed with me. We just sort of came up with the idea that he might be a dry texter through phone and more of an in person one-on-one conversation type of guy. I don't really know, it just fits him I guess.

August was just asking if I was going to go later tonight to the party. I said a quick yes and asked him the same. He answered with a "Yeah I am going, I'll see you there" so I just simply hearted the message and left it as is. I'm not really in the mood right now to have a back and forth boring "convo" with him at the moment.

After that, I started thinking about how Levi literally had someone. He is deadass in a relationship, and I am just the side piece if seen from the actual perspective. I don't like that. None of it. Well that's a lie because I clearly don't mind if I keep doing this shit that Levi and I have had going on for some time now. I just don't want him to think that just because I still do stuff with him, that I can't have someone else like how he does. Of course he clearly doesn't care much for her if he's doing this. But then again, does that really show me that he cares for me if I am almost just like the other girl? I think I should have the right to be at least involved with someone else just like how he is, no?