~ C H A P T E R T W E L V E ~

Y/N's POV-

During the school week, Levi kept my notebook because he would always forget to copy down the notes, so I just told him to stay with it until he actually finished with it. Yeah I don't think I'll be getting my notebook back for some time.

On Tuesday we had to eat our lunch in the gymnasium starting on Monday during 7th period, the other students ate their lunch there because of some gas leak from the pipes that they thought was coming from the ones in the cafeteria, or something similar to that. I honestly don't fully know since they didn't really let out any news to us the students. But they basically canceled all the gym periods except for 8th period, the only class period that I have to go to the gym.

 Meanwhile they were looking at the 'Problem', they realized that they should also renovate some things that they had been putting aside for some time now as well. It was a big change eating in the bleachers, obviously, than in the normal seats that we were always used to, but it was fun I guess. What the changes were though, we didn't get any information on that.

 And surprisingly, all the students were able to each have their own spots in the bleachers without us being all cramped up. That is though, we had to have our trays of food on our laps, or if you were lucky enough, people wouldn't be all greedy and shit and put their bookbags and all of their belongings on the bleachers as well and you would be able to put your tray next to you. Only if those types of people weren't near you though, because if they were, your tray was going to be staying on your lap the whole time, and it really isn't nice to have to figure out how to get up when you have to carry your things with you. It made people make a mess here and there, but they were quick to clean it up for themselves.  

Some students were saying that they had found mice, rats, roaches, and all kinds of weird shit in the cafeteria. I didn't believe them though because those students were the same ones that would always spread false rumors around the school. Everyone knows not to trust their words for shit, they always lie about everything and anything, and that includes other students' business. 

The sad part is that there was a big ass probability of those things being found in the lunchroom. If that was to be the case, I hope they would also be taking care of that whilst doing the rest.

During the week, when Mikasa and I would go to work, right after we were done we would buy things that we needed. Like milk, fruit, bread, rice, more water, packs of toilet paper, shampoo, and just things like that. We were also hesitant on buying a coffee machine because we don't really drink it a lot, but we decided to get it at the end. Mainly because if we were to ever crave drinking some coffee, we would have to go to a café or the corner store that was 2 blocks away because it's the only one near that serves it. 

We also bought a microwave along with the coffee machine just in case, you never know when you might need it and better be safe than sorry for not getting one.

I made sure to organize everything neatly in the cabinets, drawers, and the fridge once we got back with everything. It made me happy to see how everything was at the end and how easy and accessible things were to get with how they were put away. Mikasa said I was 'ridiculous' for wanting everything so neat, but I think it's better to start off like this and not just put things everywhere and anywhere. And I even think she realized it because I saw how she would even tweak the little problems when she saw one. 

But right now, we were 31 minutes in the ride of going to the department and the furniture stores with Levi, Eren, Hange, and Mikasa. We had left a little earlier than what we had said, but by like 35 or 40 minutes, so not by much.

Hange had wanted to go, so why not take her with us right? Plus, there would be no way that we would be able to deny her coming with us because she would still end up going whether we said yes or no either way. Eren was driving the three of us, while Levi was driving by himself.