~ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E ~

Y/N's POV-

I hated the fact that this was probably the best and most sleep that I had ever gotten. I only woke up right now because I have to go use the bathroom.

Not to make this sound weird or anything, but when I did wake up, it instantly reminded me of the first time I slept here and the smell of Levi's faint cologne, the bed sheets and pillow case cover smell that I had woken up to. I guess it's just a smell that I didn't know that I remembered. This time, it was significantly stronger, Levi sleeping here with me must be, or better yet, is, the reason for that. 

I don't even know when I would have gotten up. I didn't even know what time it was right now to say the least. 

I went to grab the sheets to uncover myself so that I could get up, but Levi's arm was what I surprisengly grabbed first. His arm was wrapped around my waist. Was it there the whole night?

I took a quick look at the sheets and then the pillow, and come to find out, he was supporting my head with his arm too. Even though there's a pillow there, it didn't matter. It brought a smile to my face. Is that why I felt so secure the whole night? Of course it was. 

His body was so close to mine, his own body heat was radiating to me, giving me warmth. It didn't feel uncomfortable, but I was just surprised by this. Like was this his natural reaction to having someone else to sleep with, or was this his own decision that he decided on? 

Or where we both just simply touch deprived in that sense that this is what made us feel comfortable while we slept all night? 

I want to believe that it was his natural reaction towards me sleeping next to him, it will make me think about this less if I settle it like this. 

I slightly turned my head to the right, careful to not make any sudden or quick movement, to see if he was awake as well. I was hoping that he would still be asleep so that I don't make this situation awkward. My back was still facing him. 

To my luck, he was still sound asleep. 

'Saved.' I thought to myself as I let out a low breath that I didn't know I was keeping. Must have been from not wanting to wake him up. 

Now I don't want to get up. I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful when I saw him. I can't do that to him.

'What might he be dreaming about right now?' My mind started to wonder. 'Possibly about how he will want to clean when he wakes up.' The thought of it made me want to giggle a bit, but I kept it in to not wake him up. 

What I'm going to do, is that I'm going to try and lift his arm off of me; and hopefully he doesn't have such a heavy grip, and if he doesn't move, then I will maybe be able to go use the bathroom. In the case that I can't, or I think that he will wake up from the movement, I will just leave it like that.

'Here goes nothing.' I wished myself the best of luck, as if this was a grand mission. It almost seems like it by how I'm making it so serious. 

I gently wrapped my fingers around Levi's arm, I kept them there for a second so that he wouldn't feel the difference. After like 5 seconds, I gently attempted to bring his arm up, but I instantly let go of it when he made movement. Instead of making it easier for me to get up, he made it worse by immediately bringing me close to his bare chest and adding more force to his grip than before. I immediately melted into his touch. 

'Dang damit Levi!' I cursed at myself.

It's as if he was protecting something that was his that he didn't want no one else to have but him. I guess I'm going to be staying here, goodbye bathroom trip, fare well.