~ C H A P T E R T E N ~

Y/N's POV-

When we made all of the trips of going back and forth of getting the boxes that were left, we were done and by this time it was already 4:14, and the sun was still out, but just barely.

Eren volunteered to go to the nearest store to go buy some cleaning things along with a broom and a mop. Meanwhile we would be checking which box had what stuff and where they would all be going. The labels made it much more easier than actually having to open one by one to know what they carried inside.

All that was left to do now was to put the things in their perspective places and organize, and that was going to be easy because everything was already good to go. We really only needed to clean around a bit, organize the things, and put them away. Easy.

"I'll take care of the bathrooms, do you want to do the kitchen?" Mikasa asked me.

"Yeah I'm good with that."

"Alright then, so when Eren comes back from the store, we can start."

"Yup." I said while picking up the box full with kitchen utensils and stuff like that. I placed it on the kitchen island for the meanwhile and went back for the rest after.

While waiting for Eren to come back from the store, my phone started ringing. I checked who it was, and it was my mom calling me.

'Probably to check up on us' I thought to myself as I pressed the button to stop the ringing and answer her.

"Hey mom, what's up?" I said into the phone.

"Nothing much, work as always. But I have some time so I decided to give you a call to ask how things are going over there. Are things all good?" she asked me, she was definitely happy because the tone of her voice was all cheery and such.

"Yeah don't worry mom,everything is going good. We're just waiting on Eren to come back so that we can start cleaning before we put things into the cabinets, drawers, and all of that."

"Oh ok, I'm glad to hear that everything is going well over there. I was talking to your dad not so long ago, and I suggested that we go together tomorrow to see you. You know since we have tomorrow off. Is that ok with you?"

"Um well let me ask Mikasa if she's fine with it."

"Ok." my mom said and I put my phone down to tell Mikasa.

"My mom says that her and my dad wanted to come over tomorrow to see how things are going, is that fine with you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm good with that. You know there was no need to ask me that." Mikasa said while slightly shaking her head in disapproval.

She and my mom always got very well together, so it was no surprise that she didn't have a problem with her coming over.

Mikasa had even won 1st place out of all of my friends to my mom, and that's good since she is my best friend. Not saying that my mom didn't love the rest, in fact she liked the way that Hange would always be the funny and outgoing one. Sasha was also very loved by my mom as well as the rest. My mom loved all of them, well from what she knew from them since she wasn't around a whole bunch.

Although she still hadn't met Levi, Armin, Connie, Jean, and Erwin. But I know that she would most likely grow to love them as well as she did with the others.

"Alright I'll tell her that she and my dad can come over." I said, giving her a smile and picking up my phone again. "Mikasa said that she's fine with you both coming by tomorrow." I told my mom.

"Wonderful, we'll be there tomorrow at around 12 if that's good with you girls."

"Yeah, 12 sounds perfect."