~ C H A P T E R F I FT E E N ~

Y/N's POV-

Sleeping on a bed was nothing compared to what we were sleeping on before. It was much needed for a pretty long ass time. And I'm glad that we were finally able to sleep on a mattress. 

I know for a damn fact that Mikasa most definitely slept way better this time than the nights before. I don't even know if she's awake yet, she most likely isn't since she had missed sleeping on a bed the most from the both of us. 

Now thinking about it, I actually don't even know at what time she did fall asleep. After we were done putting my mattress, she said she was going to lay on her bed for a while and then come back. But she never did. 

Sadness.

I don't blame her, she was tired and her bed seemed to call her name and she just couldn't resist the urge of falling asleep.

She must have fallen asleep right then and there. I must admit, these beds are really fucking comfortable. I mean even I knocked out pretty quickly too. Yeah I was really tired, but still. But it's alright because I wasn't left to be alone, Levi stayed with me. 

I remember Levi helping me do my bed because of how much I just wanted to lay back down on it. I don't even know when he left either. Damn, I feel bad for letting him leave by himself. The last thing that I remember before I actually did go to sleep was me telling him to text me when he got home and in the morning. Oh and also when I told him to make sure I fell asleep. 

Might have been a weird request on my part, but I don't like sleeping by myself and the idea of having Levi wait until I had fallen back to sleep was better than knowing that it was just going to be me and myself. 

For that reason, I like to keep my stuffed animals placed on my bed as well. There aren't many, but it will do, and I manage well with them. 

I've been collecting them throughout the past 3 years or so. And ever since, whenever I see one that I like, I buy it for myself. My parents never gave me one, so I didn't have any growing up, hence why I always bought them whenever I started getting loose change here and there. I don't have many either though, just some here and there that actually catch my attention and if they pass the test of being soft and squishy, they can consider being mine from the moment that I lay my eyes on them.

Anything round is really cute to me, I don't know why, but it just is. Maybe because it's all just curves and no corners to it. Whenever I see something round and it is also adorable, I can't help but to touch it and squeeze it. Of course only if it is squeezable. Most of the time I end up buying that item because why not? 

You can most definitely tell that I have good money management skills. Only the best.

My goal is to one day have my whole entire bed be filled with them, and when night comes, push them all aside (or throw them on the floor) and have a huge ass teddy bear to snuggle in with. 

'Damn I'm so lonely… oh well.' I thought to myself as I let out a small laugh from how stupid I sounded.

But until that day comes, I'll sleep by myself. I will make sure to start my collection soon though, pretty soon. That also reminded me, I have to display them on my bed a bit so that they aren't just in the corner of my closet. Now that shit is mad creepy to think about, so I should get to doing that pretty soon. 

But apart from that, Levi was the one that woke me up in the first place. And yeah, I know I shouldn't have fallen asleep knowing that he was still here, but the bed though, it was just too comfortable and cozy and I just couldn't resist myself. 

I think that after you haven't slept on an actual bed for some time, once you lay down on a nice and squishy mattress, you just can't get up any more. You just end up knocking out right then and there.