~ C H A P T E R T H R E E ~

Y/N's POV:

The gym teacher had put us to run laps around the whole gym for 15 minutes, 8 had already gone by. In the beginning Levi was next to me but ended up leaving me behind because he said "Tch, your so damn fucking slow." with a chuckle and ran faster. In my defense I was jogging, not running, but jogging. He was faster than everyone else, he was making the girls drool over him. He didn't even notice that they were looking at him, and the man bun wasn't helping them try to keep their eyes away from him at all. It was quite funny actually, the girls would sometimes trip or stumble against each other. Everytime Levi would pass me he would remind me of how slow I was, I just flipped him off. To which he would return by running backwards for a moment while flipping me off with both hands and a little smirk, I would roll my eyes playfully at him.

The rest of the 7 minutes ended and we were given some time to get a drink of water or whatever we needed to do. All the boys went to the water fountain to drink some water, and some of the girls went to the bathroom or back to the locker room. "You're not going to drink some water?" I asked Levi

"Hell no, that water tastes nasty." he said and I chuckled.

"You want my water bottle? I haven't drank from it yet."

"Sure." he answered and I ran back to the locker room to get it from my bag. While putting in the code to my lock, I heard some girls talking about Levi. 'What do they even see in him?' I thought to myself locking the small locker once I got the water bottle and left.

"Yeo, they are all fangirling over you in there." I said to Levi as I was walking towards him. "Here. Wait can I air sip from it real quick?"

"I mean yeah, it's your water." he shrugged his shoulders. I tilted my head back to take the air sip. "Seems like you also have fangirls, male version." he said and from the corner of my eyes I saw a little smirk on his face. I immediately swallowed the water before choking, and laughed.

"Here, you can have the rest." I said handing him the water and calming down my laugh.

"You should've seen their faces, it was like a dream come true for them. They had their mouths wide open and their eyes were admiring you."

"Yeah well what can I say." I said sarcastically and he looked down attempting to hide his small laugh.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself now." he joked and after he drank almost all the water before turning the cap on the bottle. Everyone came back to the bleachers so that the teacher could tell us what we were to do for the rest of the period.

"So now that I had you all warm up with the running, many of you already know me from years before. But for the new ones, I will be your gym coach for this semester. You will be completely fine if you come to the gym on time, with your gym clothes, and if you do the activities that will be set up for you. Sometimes we will play a sport like soccer, basketball, volleyball, and so on. But we will also have days where we will have all the equipment out for you to choose what you want to do. You will have 5 minutes to change when the period starts, but I'm pretty sure you all know that by now. Don't worry, if you have a health condition or anything else, we know who you are so you don't have to stress about that. Ok so now that I got that out of the way, today we are just going to practice simple exercises, so get off the bleachers and make your way here and spread out. Make sure you have enough space around you, we don't want any injuries on the first day."

The coach gave us all types of different exercises to do. Like push-ups, squats, jumping jacks, sit-ups, ect. I went to go take a quick shower so that I would be clean when the class finished. The school provides us with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and clean towels to use, and they aren't even that bad. They smell good too. I dried my hair and body quickly and changed back to my normal clothes. I shaped my eyebrows and filled them the tiniest bit, and sprayed some perfume on.