~ C H A P T E R F O U R ~

LEVI’s POV-

I went to open the door for Y/n and Mikasa because Eren wouldn’t answer his fucking phone. I opened the door and saw Y/n with a smile and she was wearing gray sweats with the jaw string pulled to secure them around her waist. She had a white short shirt and gray and white Nike Jordan sneakers ‘Oh shit.’ I thought to myself when I finished looking at her. Mikasa was wearing something more different from her usual clothes, but she had jeans and a black top. It only took me 2 seconds to skim my eyes on them before I opened the door more and moved aside so they could walk in. 

“Thank you.” Y/n and Mikasa said when they walked in and waited for me in the small hallway to guide them to where everyone was.

“Yup, no problem. They are all here.” I said gesturing to them to come follow me. I opened the second door leading inside the actual house. They had most definitely been to places that were like Connie’s party because they didn’t seem confused at all. People started greeting Y/n as soon as they saw her and some to Mikasa too. I waited for them to finish talking to her so that I could take them both to sit on the couch if they wanted.

“You guys want to sit? Or you’re good? The rest of us are there.” Y/n looked at Mikasa, probably to see if she wanted to go.

“Yeah sure.” Y/n said.

“Do you want anything to drink before we go?” they nodded “Here come with me to see what you guys want.” we walked over to the kitchen where the bottles were. 

“Damn, you guys have more than what I expected.” Y/n said with excitement in her voice and a big smile.

“Yeah, there's Bacardi, Hornitos, Hennessy, Don Julio, Buchanan’s, Jack Daniels, Malibu, these different ones of Patron, Ciroc, Grey Goose, Corralejo, Absolut, Tito’s, and 1800 Tequila. So which one will it be, there's also different drinks here if you guys want to mix them.” I said pointing at the variety of sodas and juices on the counter.

“The cranberry and Buchanan’s.” Y/n said and I grabbed both of them in one hand and a red cup on the other one and put them on the counter.

“You want ice with that right?” I asked and she nodded. As I was making her drink I asked Mikasa what she wanted “How about you?”

“The same please.” she said and I grabbed another cup and poured both liquids. 

“Thank you.” they both said when I gave them their drinks. They followed me to where the rest were at. I took the whiskey and cranberry with me because I knew they would want more later, in the beginning I didn’t think they would drink but it didn’t surprise me either. We got to the big U-shaped sofa where Connie, Jean, Eren, Armin were sitting on one side and Erwin, and 2 girls I didn’t know were sitting on the middle part. Mikasa sat on the space left in the middle part, and Y/n and I sat on the other side facing the others. I put the liquor and juice in front of me on the coffee table that was in the middle.

“Hey, you guys came.” Jean said to both of them.

“We told you we would, didn’t we?” Mikasa said with a chuckle.

“Glad you guys could make it.” Connie said.

“You should’ve called me to come open instead of making Levi go.” Eren said to them.

“They did, but you didn’t answer your fucking phone. That’s why I went to open the door for them.” I answered for them.

“Oh you did, my bad I didn’t hear it from the music.” Eren said, pulling out his phone to see the missed call. Mikasa rolled her eyes at him from annoyance.