~ C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E ~

Y/N's POV-

I take out my phone and shoot a quick text to Levi in hopes to have him come down. Right now wouldn't be such a bad time seeing as August is completely directed on the opposite side for him to even be able to see Levi. The rest of the people and crowd aren't such a problem since I am mostly certain that they probably don't even care or are too busy drinking their problems away as most of us do. Anywho, I send out the text to him and as always, Levi seems to immediately come to my rescue. I saw that August was trying to wipe off any sort of drink that may have been splashed onto him and took advantage of the window of time I had to escape before he could notice that I was no longer there. Levi saw where I was headed to, so there was no need to warn him of my going.

I swiftly turned the corner of the filled hallway and was very soon met with him, Levi. He gave me a comforting head nod that told me that we were both in the clear. If it's something that I have noticed, is that we are always somehow always good. It's kind of weird to think about, no? So many things we have done and yet we haven't been discovered yet, but of course everything must all come to an end soon. Though we don't know when that may be, to which I hope not be in our near future. I'm enjoying this just a bit too much for it to end like this.

Levi held onto my shoulder lightly to bring me in closer to whisper into my ear "We should get away now, what do you think?"

I looked up to him and I kid you not, I could feel my smile reach from ear to ear. I nodded to show that I was totally in, to which he raised a brow.

Right, verbal. I keep forgetting that Levi likes to hear me actually speak it out and say it.

"I think we should." I whisper back to him.

Dammit Levi. The things he has me do. Obeying a man? Strange of me, but I have come to the realization that I am comfortable of doing so because I know he doesn't do things to belittle me or make me feel less of myself. I like to please him, in all ways.

He tells me to wait for him right where I am at and that he won't be too long. I tried going with him but he thought it would have been best if it was just him telling them that we were leaving. Together. I don't know exactly what he has planned on telling them, but I know he certainly will do a good job at it. Like I said, he always seems to take care of it, and never misses. I have got to be honest, I kind of adore that, it's like damn he really does have us.

I look down to my phone and start going on Instagram to pass the time. Nothing really interesting as of lately, though I do notice that August had sent a photo and two messages earlier. Must have been when me and Levi were upstairs in the bedroom. I don't really care to open it right now, it's probably something stupid and idiotic since he looks to be doped up on something else that isn't just alcohol. I think I will cut him off after tonight, I didn't think that he was one of those persons that lie about someone else. I was quite surprised actually, August came off as a nice-ish person in the beginning. I don't know if that was just an act of his or he really is like that but was just off it today. Either way, despite the persona he gave from the get go, I never really saw myself being around him much. I guess i was just sort of looking for a reason to stop talking to him without feeling guilty about it. It all just worked out I guess.

My time on my socials seem to go quick when I realize that Levi is back just as fast as he had left. We leave the house and I can't help but feel a bit bad that I left without telling my friends a little "bye" at least. I know for sure that once we are in his car, I will probably send a text to Mikasa to tell her I left with him. Knowing her, she probably already knows that me and Levi are leaving together, but I will still end up telling her.

Once Levi is already driving, I recall that he had came inside of me because supposedly him, if me and August would have fucked later on, at least his cum would already be in me. That sick man, I gotta love it though. I quickly turn to him and tell him that we need to go to a CVS or a Walgreens. He knits his brows but says "Sure, there is a Walgreens not too far from here, we can go there."