~ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N ~

Y/N's POV-

My dad and mom had come to drop off Lucas already and when they were here, I asked them about that damn TV. They said that it was so that Lucas could have something to watch in case he started to get cranky and start to throw a fit, I guess to calm him down. I can't believe he has a whole big ass TV all for himself basically. Unbelievable honestly. No way I was going to have him watch cartoons or shit like that, Lucas will not be a damn iPad kid.

No way!

I will try to avoid that at all costs. If I'm technically going to raise him from the time my parents are gone, I'm going to do it how my parents raised me. No special treatment.

I was all by myself in the apartment with Lucas now, and so far it was not going so bad. Like I said, I had already babysat him for some hours before, so I kind of had an idea of what was expected to happen.

He had been here for almost an hour and already looked like he wanted to knock out. I was carrying him when I realized that, so I decided to put him in his car seat that he came in. Being careful of course, I did not want him to start to wake up and start crying, that wouldn't be so good.

After some time of figuring out how I could put him back in his seat, making sure he would also be comfortable, I got it just okay. This was easy for the most part, but I guess I did not really think of this part, the part where he is asleep.

All this time that I had on my hands really had me starting to think.

What the actual fuck had me and Levi done?! He has a whole ass girlfriend. Yeah I might not like her, even hate her, but I at least still respected her and Levi's relationship. I don't even know what was going through my mind. I just desired Levi so badly, I wasn't thinking about anything else at that moment. It just felt so good.

'How could something feel so good but be so bad?' I thought to myself.

Does she know? Did he tell her? What is he thinking about this?

Surely he probably doesn't have a care in the world for what we did. What if he just used me? To relieve himself or something like that?

God what a dumbass. Both of us, like for real.

I know that I wasn't going to feel guilty, because what was done, was done. There is no turning back time that will make Levi un-fuck me.

It felt really good though. I hate him so much!

____

A week had gone by, and Levi and I were good. I won't lie, I did notice that he was being a bit more affectionate towards me, but who says he isn't doing the same towards Michelle. Which would technically make the best sense in these situations.

Taking care of Lucas was also going pretty well, and a bit on the boring side too. I guess I expected him to be more awake when my mom would bring him to me. My mom must have worn him out before I get to have him. I really shouldn't be complaining because at least I don't have to be stressing out and trying to figure out how to keep him calm and stop crying.

I take my word back, I do prefer him mostly sleeping when with me.

I lowkey did expect this sort of new change in my routine to kind of change my sleep schedule, but it really hasn't done much to it. And I am being completely honest, I sometimes knock out as well, which I know is not the smartest idea, but sometimes I can't help it! I just see Lucas sleeping and I fall asleep too, or even having him not be awake gets me bored not doing anything, and I sleep.

His sleep is contagious!

It was the weekend and luckily, on Saturdays and Sundays I don't need to take care of Lucas. I didn't really know what I was going to be doing today, maybe just stay here. But that just sounds so boring and who wants to stay inside when there are many things to do outside? Definitely not me, at least not today, maybe another day.