~ C H A P T E R E L E V E N ~

Y/N's POV-

A few minutes had gone by and Mikasa was now out and changed into her clothes and she had also gotten herself a bowl of cereal to eat as well. I had put some juice and water bottles in the fridge while she had left to do that, and hopefully both drinks would be at least somewhat chilled by the time that my parents would already be here. But mainly the water since that would most likely be what they would choose to drink.

I was just waiting on the text or phone call from my mom telling me that they would be near. Which would hopefully be soon, but at the same time, they could be a little slower so that the water wouldn't still be at room temperature by the time that they got here.

It was 11:41 right now.

For the meanwhile, I checked the rest of my notifications on my phone. Since all of my friends had kept on spamming us about how our first night went in the new apartment from the morning. And of course I answered them all as soon as I had seen the notifications from their messages.

But not to my surprise, there were many messages already in the group chat with the girls. 'What did I expect, for them to not blow up our phones?' I thought to myself as I read them all. I laughed at all the dumb shit that they sent, the things that they had heard followed up by the latest internet scandals that they found out about, and all of the posts that they said were funny, which indeed they were. 

Once I went through all of the ones that they had put out before, I decided to reply to their recent ones that they sent. Mikasa did the same too when I commented to her about it. 

Hange: im really really hungry you guys, my stomach is growling at this point😩

Sasha: ooh me too, my stomach isn't growling like yours tho😂☹

Me: girl youre always hungry no matter what XD

Sasha: yeah….. you're right🥲

Historia: Hahaha, yeah you always are hungry.

Hange: are you guys down to go somewhere to buy some food

Sasha: you dont have to tell me twice😃

Annie: Sure, I can go for something to eat rn.

Historia: Yeah, I will go too.

Ymir: im coming then 

Sasha: food is life❤🥔

Me: ofc lmao

Hange: what about you 2, Y/n and Mikasa

Mikasa: We can't, I'm sorry, maybe another day. Remember today Y/n's parents are coming to the apartment. 

Me: factss

Right after I sent my message, my mom called me saying that they were a few minutes away, so I started to head downstairs to open the door for them so that when they were finally here, they would not have to be waiting on me. And they were actually here at the time that they had said they would. 

I opened the door for them and saw them both in their clothes that they always usually wore when they had their day off. 

My dad's outfit basically consisted of him wearing a sharp white dress shirt that was neatly tucked into his light khaki pants that had a matte black belt with formal black shoes. I feel like he always dressed in a way that if he for any reason got a call from his work telling him that he needed to go, he would be ready. Maybe to look presentable, even though he wears something way different than that when he goes to work. That has literally never happened though, not even once.