~ C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N ~

Y/N's POV-

As I was getting ready to step out of Levi's car, I heard him say "Can I come up with you to use the bathroom quickly?". 

"You need to shit or piss?" I joked with him and he let out a chuckle similar to mine as he rolled his eyes. 

"Nah I'm just bullshiting you. Yeah, of course you can." I said, as I waved my hand to tell him to hurry up. 

I waited for him to turn off his car and to make his way towards me so that we could go inside the building together. 

Once we were inside of my parents apartment, it looked different. Things had been moved around and misplaced. I mean what could have I expected from them though? They worked many hours as per usual, and mainly never had time for cleaning and maintaining this place. They almost never had time for these types of things, they would just push cleaning and other chores aside and would only get to it if necessary. If it wasn't something that they needed or was urgent to them, it wasn't going to be on their minds. 

As harsh as it may sound, I was the one who would do it. I mean I wouldn't have wanted it to be kept a mess. Plus it was also where I was living and I wouldn't want it to be a filth or messed up, I prefer it to be clean. 

At least it was acceptable though, I don't think they have let it get too far to the point where the trash bag is filled and there's already another one filled up in the corner, just waiting for it to be thrown out. 

They probably get home too tired from work and decide to just push off cleaning for the day. But slowly and surely, that mess will start growing and growing until they can no longer stand it and hopefully clean it up. I think that before Levi and I leave, I'll tidy it up real quick, just so that it's a bit more cleaner and looks nicer, or presentable in other words.

"You know where the bathroom is right?" I asked Levi, I knew he did because last time he saw me go in to find the first aid kit, but what if he forgot? You never know. 

"Tch, of course I do, it wasn't such a long time ago." he said cockily paired with a small smirk that he was trying to hide from me. 

He could be cocky at times but he wasn't the type of cocky where it gets annoying and you just can't stand it no more. I guess in other ways, it's funny to me and since he isn't like that very often, I don't think it gets out of hand. But this time, just the way he worded it made me like I don't know, embarrassed but not in the bad way, shy even would be another good way that I could say it. 

"Oh my gosh. Just go, meanwhile I find the thingys." I said and he chuckled as he turned to go to the bathroom. 

I went into my parents room meanwhile, I was expecting the tools to be in there since the last time I remember, they were. To my surprise, they had apparently already started getting ready for the baby as well. There was a small trash bag filled with what looked like a bit of clothes inside of it on my parents bed. 

I was getting curious about the things that were to be found inside of the bag, so I decided to open it. Hmm, it was my mom's clothes that were inside. By the looks of it, it was mainly her tight fitting clothing that she would wear. It wasn't much though, just like 5 or 6 pieces of clothing that were folded. The baby bump most likely is starting to grow, cute. Well that explains that.  

I honestly didn't think that they would start so soon with getting things for a baby that is still not here. Maybe they were just preparing. But I thought that they would wait a bit more longer to find out the gender of the baby. I guess that doesn't really matter in some points, you can find something that is marketed as an item for males, but can also work great with or for females. Hell, sometimes they end up working the same or even better for the opposite gender, you never know until you just say 'Fuck it.' and get it.