Meeting

The staff member ushers Hyunjin to the Chef's Tasting class inside the resort building, close to an hour later. He's had time to change from his clothing from the long plane ride. He's rested a little, and he's ready to eat. He is brought into the small corner of the kitchen where a very large chef is standing over prepped bowls, looking over the options in front of him. He smiles awkwardly at the older couple standing huddled together at the other end of the stainless steel counter, and he turns to look at his partner beside him and blushes instantly at the sight of the young woman with the long dark hair that he saw taking pictures on the beach. He looks down, noticing she has changed into a skirt but still has her bikini top on under a cover up and he looks away to avoid looking directly at her.

"Hello partner," she says to him in a perfect English accent. He turns and nods, shy to use his English with her now that it's clear she is English.

"Do you you speak English?" she whispers to him, her soft breath blowing the blonde hair from his neck and raising goosebumps. He nods, trying to avoid looking directly into her crystal blue eyes. "Oh good. My Fijian isn't very good," she explains with a big smile. He looks down at her full lips and drops his eyes shyly. She reaches out and touches his arm, sending a tingle of fear, and a thrill through his body. "And I have no idea what we are in for," she says, raising her eyebrows suggestively. He bites his lip at the thoughts clouding his mind and he smiles a little. The chef clears his throat  loudly to alert them he is ready to begin and she shoots him one last look before winking and turning to face the chef, standing up stiffly, almost at attention.

His eyes dart over secretly to take in the sight of her form, her curves hidden by the thin fabric of the bikini top, her skirt hung low on her hips allowing him a peek at the hollow space just inside her hipbone, and the strap of the bikini bottom visible just beneath the skirt. For an instant, he imagines kissing that space, his tongue sliding over it, tasting the damp of her sweat mixed with her tanning lotion. He feels himself physically react to thoughts of her and he places his hands, clasped together, in front of his shorts to hide his arousal. He looks straight ahead at the bulbous figure of the chef who has begun emptying ingredients into a bowl.

"You too!" He says indicating to Hyunjin and his partner. Hyunjin looks down at the counter in front of him and for the first time notices the same assortment of ingredients in little bowls gathered around a large empty bowl. He watches his partner begin to pour ingredients into the empty bowl and he steps up closer.

"What are we making?" he whispers to her.

"I have no clue. But he's supposed to be Michelin rated so whatever it is I'm sure it will be good," she answers without pausing from her task. Hyunjin looks up to see the chef begin to stir the mixture together and he looks down to see a large spoon laying close to him. He picks it up and holds it close to the bowl as she pushes it towards him, holding the sides to steady it. He drops the spoon into the  ingredients and begins to stir rigorously. She stares down at the mixture as it comes together and the chef interrupts him.

"She stirs. You cut." He points to a slab of some sort of meat on the cutting board and Hyunjin hands the spoon over to her and looks up to see the chef demonstrating how thin to slice the meat with the older couple. He picks up the knife to begin and he glances over at her, just as she begins to stir the mixture quickly, making her breasts shake with the vibration. His eyes grow wide and he can't help but stare as her breasts seem to sway quickly, rhythmically back and forth with the force of her exertion. It doesn't take much to make him picture them, without the fabric, bouncing and swaying as she rides him. He lets out a little groan without meaning to and her eyes dart up to his face, catching his stare. She smiles slightly as he turns beet red, turning his face away from her.

He tries to focus on slicing the meat in front of him. He doesn't know what's wrong with him today, and why he can't stop thinking overtly sexual thoughts. He isn't normally this obsessed with sex, but something about being here, so far from home, where no one knows him, and where he doesn't have to worry about being seen in proximity to a female, is making him extra sensitive. He finishes slicing the meat as the chef returns to their side, looking over what they've managed in his absence.

"Good good." He nods to them and steps back up to his station. Hyunjin watches as she reaches one finger down into her bowl, swiping it across the dark liquid and bringing it to her mouth. He stares hard as her finger disappears inside her mouth. He feels like he could burst right there, instantly, feeling his shorts begin to tighten. His dick twinges as he watches her mouth sucking on her finger and the thoughts it brings to mind making him ache to feel her mouth wrapped around his length.

She looks over at him, probably fully aware of the thoughts in his head. She arches her eyebrow and reaches back down to swipe another taste from the bowl. She holds it up to offer it to him.

"Here. I don't know what it is, but it's delicious," she says holding her finger closer to his mouth. He stares down at it, unsure if he can really do this. It seems a sort of acquiescence to take the food off of her finger. Almost as though, by taking her offering, he's agreeing to so much more.

He looks hard at her finger and the liquid threatening to drip off onto the counter while he decides. He can see her flat stomach, her belly button just behind the place where her hands is hung offering him a taste, and he can vividly imagine running his tongue over this spot. He lowers his head down closer to her finger, opening his lips, and takes her finger into his mouth. His full lips close around it, and his eyes flash open to meet hers just as he lets his tongue trace a line up to the top of her finger, swirling over the tip to gather the remaining liquid. She watches him intently, her eyes hooded and her lips parted slightly. He pulls his lips back, releasing her finger with a loud pop. She stares at him, her mouth now dropped open.

"Oh fuck that was hot," she says, making him break his stare and laugh loudly.