Elevator (18+)

The sun has set, the sky is growing dark and the torches along the beach are being lit by the staff, leaving a shimmering trail of fire along the dark expanse of the water's edge. It looks almost as beautiful in the dark as it did in the full sun. He follows after her, watching as she bends down to reach for the clothing they abandoned on the lounge chairs earlier, bundling them up into her arms, and he follows her back up to the hotel building.

She nods in recognition to several staff as she passes through the lobby, covered only in his shirt and her bikini bottoms but unconcerned about her lack of attire. They step onto the elevator and as the doors close, she leans in and kisses him, forcefully, letting the clothing drop from her hands as she reaches up to wrap her arms around his neck. He kisses her, enjoying the feel of her tongue exploring his mouth, but it makes him remember what it felt like on his length and he feels a little dizzy as all of the blood rushes from his head. She reaches her hand to his waist to catch him.

"Careful, are you ok Sam?" She holds his hips as if steadying him. He blushes a little.

"Oh yes, just a little too excited," he offers. She grins at him, knowingly.

"Oh really? Let's see." She slips her hand down over his shorts, and feels him firm against the fabric. She applies a little more pressure and strokes him slowly, making him groan as he closes his eyes.

"Be careful, you're in danger of becoming The Exhibitionist of Fiji,  remember?" he says softly, tilting his head back, enjoying her touch.

"Actually, I think you are." She unzips his shorts quickly and lets them drop off of his hips, letting his skin on the top of his bum show as she reaches in to touch him.  He gasps.

"We can't! Not here!" he says, just as she begins to kiss his neck. He turns into the kiss, enjoying the feel of her mouth against his skin, and her tongue tracing the line of the vein as it throbs with building pressure.

"Why not?" she continues to kiss his neck and stroke him until he can't fit inside his shorts anymore without pain.

"Because the elevator will open soon." He offers a perfectly reasonable explanation, and laughs.

"Are you sure about that?" She reaches her hand over and expertly switches off the elevator, bringing it to a sudden stop. He feels the surge as they stop between floors and the lights begin to flicker.

"Oh my god you are incredible," he says pulling away so he can look down at her. She's already opened the shirt she's wearing and she looks up at him with a needy, lustful look.

"Not yet, but I will be," she says. He stares hard at her, wondering what she will do next, anything is possible, literally anything, he thinks.  She lowers down in front of him onto her knees. He watches her disappear below him, her hands lowering the shorts freeing him from the restraint. He gasps and suddenly all of his muscles tense, one in particular. He drops his hands down onto the top of her head as she takes hold of him and plants a kiss just on the swollen tip of him before flicking her tongue out to swirl around the head. His legs shake at the sensation. She opens her lips and takes all of him inside her mouth, slowly running her tongue from the base to the tip as she sucks on him. He may not be able to stand for much longer, his head is already overwhelmed at the sensation.

"Oh Sasha, please, I'm not going to last much longer if you keep doing that." She pulls back off of him.

"Don't you want to come?" she asks in a kitten soft, sultry voice that almost makes him burst to hear it. He pauses, trying to find words, trying to get his brain to concentrate on forming a sentence. He shakes his head.

"I want to be inside you," he groans finally, but aching to finish as she continues to suck on him. He drops a hand down to her chin and tries to raise her to stand up. She reluctantly releases him from her mouth and stands up in front of him, letting him kiss her. He's desperate to kiss her, and she can feel him firm against her bare stomach.

She turns her body away from him, facing the mirrored wall of the elevator as she grips the hand rail. She rises up onto her tip toes, and leans forward, her back arching as his hands fall to each hip. He looks down at her, so close to him, and he's overcome with desire. He knows exactly what she wants without words. His fingers find her bikini bottom straps and tug at both ties, releasing them so he can pull them down off of her. He stares down at the curve of her naked bum and he squats down slightly, taking hold of himself and rubbing against the wet spot at the center of her thighs. He feels her body push back against him slightly and he lines himself up and pushes his way inside her. Watching her body thrust forward against the wall of the elevator as she gasps.

The sight of her reflection, biting her lip, eyes sealed tightly, enjoying the feel of him inside her is almost too much to bear. He groans as he pulls back and slams into her again, watching her surge forward with his thrusts. She moans at the feel of him and he can't take his eyes off of her. She's so beautiful and she's mewling and whimpering at his touch, at the feel of him inside her, filling her up. He feels her squeeze him so tightly, but she's so wet he can slide in and out of her easily, and his pace increases.

"Oh god you're good at this," she says and laughs at herself. The sight of her lips as she gasps and moans brings him right to the edge.

"I can't hold back much longer, you get me so close," he mutters in a breathy voice. He feels her push her body back against him just in the moment he thrusts toward her and it sends him deeper inside her. He groans loudly as he explodes inside her, in a desperate frenzy of movement. She cries out almost louder than he did as the climax rises and she demands more pressure and faster speed from him, she reaches one hand back to grip him by the hip, scratching him with her nails. He slows his movements only when he hears her breathing slow.

"Oh God, I want to do that, every day, all day," she gasps. He laughs.

"We wouldn't get much work done," he helps her stand upright as he slips out of her, feeling her body shudder at the release.

"Who needs to work, this is all I need," she teases as she turns and kisses him.

He feels her flip on the elevator switch, resetting the lights as she kisses him and he panics, realizing the doors will open and they're both half naked. He grabs his shorts quickly from around his ankles and pulls them up. She slowly closes his shirt back up and turns to pick up her bikini bottoms, holding them. She picks up the skirt she had on earlier and slips it on just as the doors open and an older couple are standing outside the elevator looking at both of them suspiciously. She smiles at them as they step off the elevator to walk past, noting as their eyes follow them. She turns back around, taking Hyunjin's hand in hers and she shrugs at them.

"Honeymoon," she offers and the older couple smile and nod at them.