Floored (18+)

Hyunjin lifts her, cradling her bottom as he lays her back down onto the carpeted floor of the room, two feet from the soft bed but it's two feet too far and he wants her now. He continues to kiss her, her legs still wrapped around his waist and her robe completely open. He reaches down to open his shorts, trying to keep his lips on her, trying to force his tongue into her mouth as he struggles with one hand to push down his shorts. She reaches her hands down to help him speed up the process and she uses her feet to push them the rest of the way down his legs. He reaches down to take hold of himself, so firm already with just the sight of her, and the feel of her wet tongue against his.

"Are you ready for me?" he asks, rubbing himself against the apex of her thighs to feel how wet she is.

"Always," she pants as she kisses his neck. He makes one quick thrust, burying himself inside her tight heat, and he groans at the sensation, remembering every moment of being inside her over the last few days. Letting his head spin with the mounting sensation of her body gripping him so tightly as he moves in a steady rhythm in and out of her, trying to make it last, trying to maintain control.

He is lulled by the feeling of slowly dragging himself back, almost out of her, only to pound forward, deep inside her. He whimpers a little as the tension builds to a dangerous level and he stops moving, feeling himself pulsing inside her.

"Faster, go faster," she begs, her eyes sealed shut tightly.

"I'm so close, it feels so good," he whispers. He feels her body begin to move and she pushes against him, knocking him onto his side as she keeps herself attached to him, rising above him, turning him over onto his back so she can straddle him. Her robe hangs open on either side of his body and he looks down at her as she raises herself to sit up on top of him.

She holds herself still for a moment and he smiles up at her, waiting for what comes next, and he knows what comes next. She smirks at him for only a moment and then she rolls her hips forward on him, dragging her most sensitive spot over him and letting him feel how tightly she can grip him. She pauses as she inhales a deep breath, and bites her lip, raising her arm up to run through her long hair as she tilts her head back. He can't help but stare at her, and wonder at her. He's powerless now, she controls him.

She begins to move again, a little faster, a little more purposeful as she rocks herself back and forth on him, her thigh muscles straining as she balances herself above him. She moans and drops one hand onto his ab muscles, her fingers splayed out as though she is clawing at him. He tenses and looks down at the center of her thighs where they are joined and he watches as she rolls down onto him again, whimpering as though she can barely take the pleasure of it.

"God you are perfect," he whispers as his hands fall to her hips and he begins to push and pull at her to control the pace. She smiles down at him with a needy, lustful look that almost sends him over the edge. He tries to hold back as she stares hard into his eyes as she begins to move faster, and pound down onto him harder. He fights to keep his focus on her, her eyelids hooded as she looks down at him, her mouth open, letting gasps and moans escape as she bites at her full lips.

"I'm so close baby, I can't hold back much longer," he grunts. He hears her start to moan louder and her movements become faster, a little more frenzied and he's close to losing control. He can't stop the wave of sensation as it crashes down onto him, pounding against his body, taking all the air out of his lungs. She moans loudly as she rides him to completion. His body shudders at the sensation and she runs her hands though her hair, and looks back down at him as he lays beneath her, a gasping, shaking mess.  She laughs a little as she looks at him, making him smile back up at her.

"We seem to have a lot of energy considering we haven't eaten anything in a full day," she says, making him laugh a little louder at the admission. He strokes her hips, as he lifts his chest up, wrapping his arms around her and leaning in to embrace her, to kiss her. He pulls back to kiss her neck.

"I can't resist you," he says. She wraps her arms around him, feeling the warmth of his skin. She squeezes him tighter, enjoying the moment.

"I've always wanted you," she says softly. He smiles and then, in that moment her words wind their way into the conscious part of his brain, the part that isn't overwhelmed by orgasmic sensation, and a sharp jolt of the realization courses throughout him. He pulls back to look at her, confused, unsure.

She smiles in a dreamy state and leans back to look at him, slowly becoming aware of the change in his expression. She studies it, curiously, unsure what's caused this. He becomes more conscious of what he's just heard.

"What do you mean?" he asks her cautiously. She realizes in that instant what she has said, and the blood rushes from her cheeks. Adrenaline courses through her in a fight or flight panic. She pauses long enough to form a plan and she lifts her body off of him, releasing him, making him shudder. His hands are still on her hips and she pulls back from him, closing her robe. She looks down at the floor. He becomes more worried the longer she takes to answer him.

"I know your name isn't Sam," she says, and she stands up, moving away from him. She turns to the tray of fruit and casually takes a bit of persimmon and pops it into her mouth. He can't believe what she's just said to him and he stands quickly, pulling his shorts back on and zipping them up. He approaches her from behind, drawing closer but unsure.

"Do you know who I am?" he asks carefully. She puts another piece of fruit into her mouth and then turns toward him.

"I've always known," she stares at him blankly and it's as if the floor has dropped out from under him. He has no idea what this means. He isn't sure whether to be fearful that she knows who he is or ashamed that he's lied to her all this time when she knew all along. Why did she even go along with it. Who is she?!