Some Truths (18+)

She looks over at him surprised, unsure what she said, but as she studies the confused look on his face, she rolls her body towards him and leans over to kiss his lips. He sits stunned like a statue, realizing that she really does know who he is, not just that she knows his name isn't 'Sam'. He's unsure what to think, and he lets her kiss his lips, as his mind spins with the possibilities of what this could mean. He instinctively kisses her back, giving in to her kiss a little but then as he closes his eyes, about to be overwhelmed again at the feel of her, he pulls back and looks at her.

"Sasha, you do know who I really am," he asks almost without it being a question. She smiles slightly.

"Sorry, I got caught up in the moment. This week, we are supposed to be 'Sam' and 'Sasha'." She sits up next to him, looking down as he struggles to work out how he feels.

"You did say that...Does that mean your name isn't Sasha?" She thinks for a long moment, unsure how much she wants to give away. He sits up across from her, pulling up his swim trunks. She sighs before answering him.

"No, it's not. But that doesn't matter. We only have a little more time together, can't we just enjoy each other, and not think about the past or the future? We have now, and we're in a beautiful house, all alone, with a beautiful view and food and drinks..." She looks at him as he considers what she's offering.

"But, is there- are you married?" he asks, nervously. He's afraid to hear the wrong answer. He never thought of himself as the type to cheat, or be the 'other person' in a relationship, but then he never thought of himself as the type to have anonymous vacation sex and end it with no more contact.  This is all new territory to him. She is all new to him. The things he's done over the last few days are definitely all new to him.

"I'm not married." She giggles a little at the idea, but then she looks up at him with a serious expression. "but that shouldn't matter to you. I said all we have is this week. I was very clear about that from the start," she says almost as an excuse for her deception, as though telling him this one truth excuses all other lies. He tries to make sense of her words, and how it really makes him feel.

"But what if I want more?" he asks unsure.

"Let's not ruin our last days together. We can have so much fun. There is so much more we can do, if you just let go of worrying about who you are or who I am, and just ... be." She traces a line down his jaw as she smiles warmly at him. She waits for him to smile back, and he nods, slightly. She gets to her feet and stretches out her hand to him. "Come on, I'll make us something to eat," she says, pulling him up to stand. She takes one of the trays, peeling back the cover and looking over what's on offer, and she carries it into the large house, just beginning to fill with light.

He follows after her, and he takes a seat at the marble counter top in the kitchen as she carries the tray to the sink. She begins to wash up, opening cupboards to get supplies out. He watches her, noticing that she seems to know exactly where everything is in this house, as though she has not only been here before, but, that she lives here. He fights the urge to ask her anymore questions. His questions seem to upset her, and he's already been warned he's not going to get answers. There is just one question now that's bothering him.

"So, it's really ok that we are here?" he asks, looking around at the luxurious furnishings and fine art work on the walls. She turns to him as she begins to put items into a pan. She nods and turns back.

"Yes, you aren't in any danger, Sam. We are allowed to be here." He bristles a little at her calling him that name now, but, he understands that this is what she wants.

"And you really just want to spend this time with me, just me, and nothing more?" Maybe there were two questions bothering him after all. She smiles over at him, reaching her hand across the counter to stroke his hair. Her eyes seem to sparkle as they stare into his. It makes him feel a little weak, a little dizzy, as he gets lost in her gaze.