First Touch (18+)

(A/N: THIS is about to get very smutty. Please understand there is quite a story unfolding but there is a lot of smut. A lot. Turn back if that isn't your thing)

Hyunjin reacts to her words instantly, reaching down to pull at the strap dangling around her neck that holds her bikini top up. He lets the strap pull tightly until the knot unravels and he lowers it, letting her full breasts pop out. Her hands slide over his thighs as they strain above her, and he aches to feel her hand touch his bare skin, but, he needs to take off the bikini bottoms first. He fights his urge to remove his trunks and leans down to grab each strap on either side of her hip and pull them, releasing them. She moves her body on the bed, allowing the top and her bottoms to be pulled from her body so she is laying naked on his bed.

He moves his wet body quickly to kneel in between her legs, taking in the sight of her, memorizing the curves of her breast, her nipples taught and pink, the curve of the smooth skin at the apex of her thighs, and he's so hungry for her. He bends down to kiss her lips just for a moment before he begins his path down her body, flicking his tongue out to drag down over her skin. He feels her muscles tense as he reaches her breast, sliding his tongue over her nipple, lapping at it and sucking it into his mouth as his fingers trace a circle around her other nipple.  He feels her back arch slightly, her head thrown back on the bed, pressing down into the mattress and he hears her gasp. He releases her breasts as he moves his body farther down, allowing his kisses to create a path between her breasts, down over her stomach and back to her navel. He feels her hands slide over his head again as his mouth moves just below her navel and she reacts with a jolt as his lips find the heat between her legs and plant a soft sweet kiss.

"Open your legs baby, I want to taste you," he says softly, and she can feel the heat of his breath on her skin. She whimpers loudly at the anticipation and slides her knees up, allowing them to drop open at the side of his head. He pauses a moment and she can feel his breath. It's making every muscle in her body freeze solid, afraid to move, waiting to feel him. He reaches out his warm tongue and lays it flat against her opening, and begins a slow drag of his tongue up between her wet folds.

"Oh god!" she gasps at the feel and he smiles, knowing just what his lips and his tongue can do to her. She grips his head, pushing him down into her harder to feel the pressure of his tongue as he slides up and down her slit. She lets her legs open even wider
and she feels his tongue thrust deep inside her, sending a shiver through her entire body. She bucks her hips at the sensation and presses his head down harder onto her. She begins to move, to rock against him as he licks her in a rhythm. Her hips swiveling to feel the intensity building inside her.

His hands reach up her body to cup her breasts as his head begins to bob up and down, matching the rolls of her hips as she whimpers and moans. She lifts her head to look down and she can see him, eyes closed, full mouth open, his tongue reaching out, moving up and down against her. It's almost too much to see what he's doing to her, how he's making her feel. The knot inside her core begins to unravel as he starts to move faster.

"Oh god your tongue is so good. It feels so good," she can barely get the words out. "I'm so close," she says and in that moment he reaches down, and slides two long fingers inside her, feeling her muscles clamp down around him. It makes him almost dizzy to be tasting her slick, to feel the heat coming off of her, and hear her moans.

He opens his eyes to meet hers as she watches him and he can see her expression change in the instant their eyes meet. She's losing control. Her mouth drops open and her brow furrows as she gasps, trying to focus on him, trying to keep herself balanced on the edge. He presses his lips down onto her clit and begins to suck on her, feeling her hands squeeze his head tighter. He continues to slide his fingers in and out of her, feeling every ridge inside her body and imagining how good it would feel squeezing against his dick. The idea almost makes him burst and he moans against her. The sensation is too much for her and she throws her head back, letting it drop off the end of the bed so all he can see is her breasts bouncing at the end of the bed as she writhes in pleasure, moaning loudly.

Every nerve ending in her body is on fire at the touch of his warm tongue dragging over her wetness, the thrust of his fingers inside her and his breath against her skin.

"I'm going to come," she cries out just as her body begins to buck wildly, her moans getting louder. He's never made anyone react this way before and he can barely contain himself it's so fucking hot listening to her and feeling her move against his mouth. He hums and moans against her, letting his lips and tongue buzz against her until he feels her muscles squeeze tightly against his fingers and he feels her release on his tongue, almost drenching him.

Her body jerks wildly as she rides out her climax and her hands push against him firmly, trying to push him away to let her calm down. He leaves a few long kisses on her as he feels her breathing slowly calm. He dives up to capture her lips in a deep kiss and as she kisses him back, he has a strange sort of feeling, as though he might have heard something unusual.

She pulls back, and smiles broadly from her high. She opens her eyes as she drops her head upside down off the end of the bed. In that moment, she can see something in the doorway. His mouth drops open as he lays on top of her, staring up at the figures of two people, standing there, watching them in their private moment.