Last Night (18+)

He slides his hand around her stomach as he pulls her body up against his. They stopped at the first door to a bedroom and he's eager to feel her skin, feel her body, and be inside her. He slides his hands up to cup both breasts as she raises her arms above her head to reach back to grab hold of his head. He feels her back arch so that her head rests on his shoulder and her naked bottom is pressed against him. He kisses her neck, and slides his tongue over her ear as she lowers one hand down behind her to reach the button on his pants, popping it open and unzipping them. She reaches her other hand out to push the door to the room open and he steps with her, his arm wrapped around her stomach, inside the dark room, letting her lead the way. His pants drop to the ground and he steps out of them as he moves with her into the room toward the bed. When she's sure they have reached the bed, she bends forward, placing her hands on top of the covers. He stands behind her, feeling the curve of her pressing against him and he is overcome with the desire to fill her. He grabs her hips before she can crawl away from him and he places one hand on the curve of her lower back, sliding forward up her spine as his other hand grips her hip, holding her in place.

She turns and looks over her shoulder at his dark form, and she knows what he wants. She spreads her legs open a little and his hand leaves her back quickly to take hold of himself as he's pressed against her. He positions himself, lowering down a little to line himself up with her entrance, and he rubs the head of his dick against her wet skin. She lowers her head down onto the bed, angling her body better to receive him and he groans as he pushes inside her, sliding in easily through her tight muscles until he reaches her wall. He grabs both hips and he begins to rock his body back and forth into her, moving with a rhythm as they both get use to the feeling. He sucks in air through his teeth as he bites at his full lips, tilting his head back and letting his eyes close as he slides into her deeper and deeper with each thrust. He wants to go faster, he's fighting the urge to go faster, but he wants to feel her squeezing him tightly, so warm and so wet, and he wants to guide her hips as he thrusts into her, hearing her gasp a little each time he pounds into her.

He can tell by the whimpering sounds she's making that she's already close. He's heard it so many times over the last week and he knows that just before she climaxes, she moans softly and squeezes him tighter than ever. He lowers his legs down, straining his thigh muscles and he snaps his hips up sharply, hitting her at a different angle and she cries out so loudly it almost startles him. He feels her begin to let go, pushing against his body as far as she can and he continues to snap his hips into her harder, gripping her hips tightly with his fingertips. Her moans are flooding out but muffled by the bedcovers her face is pressed against. He feels her whole body shake and it sends him over the edge, bright light and color flooding through his brain as he swoons, unable to stop himself as he bursts inside her. His cries of ecstasy are even louder than hers and he feels his body continue to pump into her, until he is empty. He shakes, unable to believe how powerful that felt, how much longer it was than it had ever been, and how much pleasure it gave him. He pants as he feels himself throbbing inside her.

"Oh shit, that was incredible," he cries out in utter disbelief. She crawls forward a little on the bed, letting him slip out of her and he feels instantly cold, a shiver running over him. She rolls onto her back on the bed and stares up at him smiling. He can now make out the curve of her naked breasts, the flat of her stomach and her smile as she watches him. He drops onto the covers beside her, spent. He gasps as he buries his face in her neck at the curve of her shoulder, and plants kiss after kiss, tickling her. "You feel so good Sa-rang. It feels so good with you. You know just how to move your body," he whispers, reaching his hand up to brush a strand of her long hair across her forehead. She smiles back at him. He kisses her shoulder and lets his hand slide down to her breast, his fingertips tracing the circle of her nipple as he stares at it. "You said you were a dancer?" he asks, remembering something she said earlier. She turns her head to him quickly, not realizing what she had told him. She thinks for a long moment before she nods.

"I studied ballet for ten years, from the age of 4, and then I switched to modern dance." she admits.

"Did you ever perform in front of an audience?"She nods her head yes.

"I did." She seems to not want to say anymore. An idea comes to him and he sits up on his elbow to look at her.

"Sa-rang, were you a trainee?" he asks, almost positive he knows the answer. It would make sense, she's beautiful, she's talented, she's sexy. If she can dance as well as he thinks she can, she would be a natural as a trainee. She bursts out laughing.

"No Hyunjin, I was never a trainee. Don't worry, I don't want to use you to become an idol," she teases. He looks wounded by the joke.

"I'm serious though, you're so beautiful, why wouldn't you be a trainee? Do you need my help, could I call someone for you?" His brow furrows as he wonders why the idea is so absurd to her. She giggles trying to stifle her laugh.

"It would be too complicated, and I don't need to be an Idol. I have everything I need already. Well, almost everything." He lays his hand on her stomach just above her belly button, tenderly stroking her skin.

"What do you need Sa-rang?" he asks, genuinely.

"To visit five more bedrooms with you!" she says as she leans her head over and kisses him. He laughs mid kiss and pulls her body closer to him.