Sunrise (18+)

"Sasha, wait!" he calls towards her, but she has already crossed the path to the large double doors.  She opens the door, leaving it ajar for him to follow. He looks around, seeing nothing but darkened windows, and hearing nothing but the sound of insects buzzing in the distance. He rushes to catch up to her, stepping through the large wooden door, and he turns and closes it behind him. He looks around the space cautiously as he steps across the marble tile of the vast entryway. "Sasha? Where are you?" he almost whispers. A light turns on in the distant corner of the room and he walks towards it. She smiles broadly at him as she unpacks some items from the basket on a table.

"Here, carry these out to the pool," she says as she hands him two large trays. She grabs some drinks from the basket and leads the way back through the dark house.

"Who lives here?"

"No one is home, don't worry," she says, smiling back at him. She opens the doorway into a large patio and he sees the view, down the side of the hill, towards the water in the distance, and the color of the sky beginning to glow with pink and orange light. He steps toward the edge of the patio and the glass wall, looking down to see the steep drop into the trees and he feels a little unnerved at the height. He turns back to her, and notices the large rectangular pool, right up to the edge, with an infinity edge overlooking the forest.

"God it's beautiful here," he says, marveling at the luxury of it. She steps up to him, handing him a glass, and putting a large strawberry into his other hand. He stands, arms outstretched, and smiles at her.

"The sun rises right over there." She points and he turns to look. He can see the color changing fast. He takes a bite of the strawberry, letting the juices flow over his tongue and making him giddy from the sugar. She wraps her arms around him from behind, hugging her body close to his. He leans back to look down at her and she smiles and puts another strawberry into his mouth, feeding him. He spins around in her embrace, swallowing the bit of the berry and he lowers down to kiss her lips, sharing the sweetness of the juice on his tongue with her.

"Mmm, you taste delicious," she giggles. He sets his glass down on a patio table and wraps his arms around her waist, leaning her back.

"Do you think we can see the sunset from right here, on the ground?" he asks as he steps closer to her, stepping her back next to the pool.

"I'm not sure, but I'd love to find out," she says, as she lowers down to lay back across the glaze tile next to the pool. He kneels between her legs, looking over through the glass wall and the pool and he nods to her.

"Yep, we can watch the sunrise from here." He reaches up under her skirt and grabs hold of her panties, tugging at them to pull them down her legs. She watches him, smiling softly. Once her panties are tossed aside, he reaches up to undo his zipper, pushing his shorts, and the trunks underneath, down off of him, and he leans back a little to drop them down below his knees. She stares down at him, so firm and ready for her. She opens her knees, letting them drop to the side of him as he moves between her legs, his body rising up to capture her lips in a needy kiss. Her hands roam over his body, under his button down, feeling the skin on his tight stomach.

The sky begins to change colors, illuminating her face with a warm glow. He looks down at her, thinking how strange it is that she is even more beautiful now, than she was only moments before. She smiles up at him, sliding her hands over his shoulders, tilting her head back as she watches him with her eyelids hooded. He looks down at her dress, pulled tight against her breasts and he can see the impression of her nipples, hardened against the chill of the air and her desire. He wishes she wasn't wearing the dress, but the tease of her beasts under the fabric, hidden from him, makes his head swim with endless images of her, of them, over the last few days.

"Do you think we can time this right? Just as the sunrises over the water..." She asks, as she bites her lip at the thrill of the idea. His eyes grow wide. He looks up at the ever changing sky.

"We don't have much time!" he gasps. She reaches one hand down and takes hold of him, sliding him over her wet folds at the apex of her thighs.

"I'm ready! I want to feel you inside me." He pushes inside her just as she says the words making her mouth open in a gasp that fills him with a throbbing desire to touch her lips. He leaves kisses on them, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. She gasps a little louder at the feel of him thrusting inside her, pushing into her walls, making her entire body tingle with the sensation. Her eyes are closed as she rocks back and forth with his movements in and out of her, pulling back, almost all the way, only to thrust deeply into her, groaning with each movement, almost overwhelmed.

She raises her knees up to either side of his body and rocks her hips back. He looks down as her skirt has lifted off of her, allowing him to watch as he slides in and out of her body. It makes him shudder. He bites his lip, grimacing at the sensation, trying to maintain control and stop himself from bursting. He pauses for a moment, trying to catch himself, trying to stay focused, and make it last, but it's so hard.

"Sasha I can't move or I'm gonna explode," he pants, his eyes sealed shut, his head pulled back and his neck muscles straining. She reaches over and grabs one of his hands, pulling it to her lips and she begins to run her tongue over one finger, slowly dragging it across the skin before she sucks it into her warm mouth. His body begins to shake violently. "Oh that's not going to help me hold back," he grunts.

"I don't want you to, I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to move," she says the illicit words with such a kitten soft voice that he gasps, trying to stop the tide building ever higher. She rolls her hips forward, moving her legs up to drape them over his shoulders in an almost gymnastic move. His eyes pop open wide, in shock, never experiencing the feeling of being this deep before.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come!" he cries out, feeling his body begin to thrust wildly into her, pounding down harder with every move, he feels the wave surge and crash down onto him, smashing against every nerve ending in his body just as he hears her moan and cry out, griping at his skin on his back, almost clawing at him.

"Keep going, keep going," she begs in a needy voice. He's almost dizzy but he moves as quickly as he can until he feels her squeeze down onto him tightly, suddenly so wet, and her whole body shakes under him as she moans. "God Hyunjin you're so fucking amazing," she cries out in the last gasp of her climax. She begins to slow her movements and he takes the chance to breathe, deeper, slower, trying to come down from the high. His head is spinning, and he opens his eyes to look down at her, smiling, in the warm light. He looks over toward the sun which is just peaking above the horizon. She laughs and leans her face up to kiss his cheek. "That was the best sunrise I've ever experienced. Ever!" She holds her hand up in a mock swear and laughs at herself. He smiles and turns to look back at her, amazed by her. He lets his weight drop gently onto her, and he kisses her cheeks, her nose, her chin, every part of her face. She giggles under the assault, feeling the tickle against her skin as she lowers her legs to drop down to either side of his body.

"I didn't know you were so limber?" he teases, leaning over and planting a kiss on her knee as it moves past his face.

"Well, I was a dancer for a while," she explains. He rolls over to lay next to her, covering her, and tracing his finger over her bare thigh as he looks at the soft glow of light on her skin.

"A dancer huh?" as he says the words he remembers something. He sits up on his elbow, looking down at her. "Sasha? Did you call me Hyunjin?"