Completion (18+)

Her words take all the air from his lungs in one deep gasp. He only pauses a moment to take in the overwhelming sensation coursing through his body at just the idea of being inside her, and he won't wait any longer. There is no way to resist her. She's beautiful, she's hot as hell, laying naked on the bed telling him exactly what she wants him to do to her. It's like some scene out of a movie but it's real and he won't keep her waiting. He lunges toward her body, expertly hooking one arm under her leg so he can push it forward, letting it rest on his shoulder so she is fully open to him. He stares down at her, wet and waiting, and he takes the head of his dick and slides it over her folds, watching her head drop back and her mouth open as she moans at the sensation. 

He positions himself at her entrance and then he uses the weight of his body to sink down into her, slowly, making her body shake as he pushes inside her inch by inch, filling her completely. She gasps as she brings her head back to look down at him. He feels the head of his dick hit a wall of warm muscle, his body shakes. He slowly drags himself back, nearly coming out of her, before he pounds down into her harder, feeling her body shake with the force of him.  He can't believe the sensation of her gripping him so tightly, every ridge and curve of her warmth wrapping around him completely, squeezing him. He seals his eyes shut tightly as his brows furrow, trying to hold back the mounting tide of anticipation. 

"You are so tight," he almost whispers, feeling an urge to thrust a little harder into her body, and feeling a rhythm take over as he rolls his body into hers. He can feel her nails dig into his shoulders and hear her gasp with each thrust inside her. He looks down at her to see her, eyes sealed, almost a look of pain on her beautiful face as she bites her swollen lip and moans. Her body shaking under him. "I don't want this to end, you're so beautiful," he admits as he stares hard at her. Her eyes pop open and as they meet his she pulls her body up, meeting his lips in a desperate kiss between gasps. Her cheek presses against his and he can feel her breath against his ear, moaning, her voice shaking.

"Harder, please, I want to feel you pound into me harder," she whispers and it's a command he is unable to resist. He begins to thrust harder, and faster into her body, feeling her pushed back onto the mattress hard with each movement. She squeezes his neck, gripping him tightly and he can feel her breasts brush across his naked chest. It's too much, the sensation is overpowering. The feeling of the tension building is too great to be held back and he knows that in an instant he's going to reach the summit and crash down the other side. Her hips roll against him and she begins to moan loudly, her whole body shaking and he realizes she must be at the edge. He tries to hold on, hold back, just a little bit longer.

"Let go!" she yells. "I want to feel you pump inside me, fill me up," she gasps between moans and he feels her body release, suddenly so wet and still squeezing down on him hard. He can't take anymore sensation, he lets go and rides the climax, pounding into her hard as she cries out. He calls out as the sensation rolls through his body, igniting every nerve ending and filling his head with bright light and color. 

"Oh fuck!" he moans, gasping as his movements begin to slow, his head throbbing from the blood racing through every vein. His body is left weak and powerless and he falls against her on the bed, panting and sweating from the exertion. He struggles and lifts his head to look down at her. Her eyes are closed, dark lashes rimmed with wet tears, and she's smiling. He plants a kiss on the tip of her nose, startling her, and she opens her eyes to look at him. She smiles up at him and he is warmed by her glow. "You are beautiful," he whispers, feeling very comfortable holding her, laying on top of her, still pulsing inside her. She giggles a little and slides her hand over his back, tickling him.  He rolls to the side, reluctantly pulling himself out of her, and he settles down next to her on the bed. He traces his finger along the curve of her stomach muscle around her navel, and he watches it's path, noticing the goosebumps raise on her tanned skin. 

"I sure hope no one is going to come interrupt us," she teases, making him laugh.

"No, we should be good here. I wish I could stay here like this forever," he says, honestly. He leans down and leaves a tender kiss on her stomach just under where his fingertips have unconsciously traced the outline of a heart.  She rolls her head over to study him, keeping her thoughts to herself, then she smiles and leans up to kiss his cheek.

"I can be yours for the rest of the week," she whispers. He looks down at her curiously.

"And what about after?" he knows 'after' is complicated. He hasn't told her who he really is, what he really does, and the limitations on being part of his life after this holiday.  As if she senses all of this, she kisses him again.

"Lets not think about 'after' lets just enjoy what we have here and now." Her full lips find him again, and he leans his head down to kiss her, drinking in the scent of her perfume and the sweat on her skin, the warmth of her mouth, and the curve of her cheek. He runs his fingers through her hair, feeling it laid out across his bedcover, like the suns rays, surrounding her. Fiji is like heaven, and he never wants to leave.