Sa-rang (18+)

She looks into his beautiful eyes, staring back at her, trying to look deeply into her, trying to understand her. She lowers her head for a moment before she raises her eyes to his and nods slightly. He smiles, relieved, and he leans up between her legs and kisses her, forcefully, eagerly.

"Sa-rang, I'm very happy to meet you," he says between kisses. His hands slide up to cup her face as he kisses her. Maybe it's the first time he's felt truly connected to her. He's wanted so badly to have more, since their first morning together when he woke up with her in his arms. His minds starts to flood with ideas and possibilities and a future he imagines could be laid out for him. When he gets back home, they can be together, they can be a couple, a proper couple and he may even get permission for them to live together. "Can we take that shower now?"

He continues to kiss her, as he rises up, his hands reaching out to take hold of hers and pull her up. She follows as he steps around the lounge chairs, leading her back toward the house, every kiss becoming more intense as his mind is overwhelmed with the idea of Sa-rang in his life. He has not given thought to the cold hard fact that he is not allowed to have a girlfriend, he is not going to be given permission to live with a woman, and that he knows nothing else about her...for now, he's caught up in the glow and entangled in the possibilities.

She keeps her arms wrapped around him as he leads her through the doorway into the house and then he pulls back from the kiss only to swoop her up into his arms, bridal style, and smile back at her as she hangs, her legs dangling off his arms. She cries out in surprise at being picked up, and laughs.

"You'll have to tell me where to go." He laughs as he realizes this. She holds out her hand to point toward a hallway and he marches with her in his arms toward the hall, and the row of doors beyond. She kisses him, wrapping her arm around his neck and holding on tightly as he maneuvers her through the small space. She pulls back from the kiss.

"This door." She indicates as he stops. She reaches down and opens the door as he steps inside the room with her. It's a completely white space with a large bed covered by a soft pink duvet, and loaded with pillows. He lays her down across the bed and he rises above her, looking around the space. Several stuffed animals are placed on a chair in the corner of the room and he thinks this might be a child's room although it looks untouched and unused. It's a little unnerving to him but he turns to a closed door as she sits up.

"Is that the shower?" he asks and she nods and stands up in front of him,  reaching down to remove the dress she's wearing, having nothing on underneath it still. She stands in front of him completely naked, her long hair resting over her shoulders and his mind focuses instantly on only her. She reaches up to open the button on his shorts and she stands on tiptoes to reach his mouth as she kisses him, stepping towards him as she pushes his shorts down his body, allowing him to step out of them as he's forced backwards toward the bathroom door. He feels his body reach the door, press against it, as she reaches her hand down to turn the knob and open it. He closes his eyes, feeling dizzy as the kiss takes more of the blood from his head. He hears the water turn on and he opens his eyes to see the large shower head raining down.

He steps back onto the cold tile floor and she lets her hand slowly drag across his stomach, making his muscles flinch and increasing his desire. She steps backwards under the shower of water, and he watches it trail down her body, over her bare skin, and over every curve. She raises her hands to run through her hair, letting the water soak through it as she tilts her head back. He can't be away from her, he steps into the large shower, letting his hands fall to her hips and he gets closer to her, feeling the warm water run down his skin and the spray of it in his face, making him close his eyes. He instinctively leans down to find her mouth, and he kisses her again, tasting the water as it drops from his hair down onto her plump lips.

His body moves between her legs and his hand slides down over her hip, grabbing her thigh and lifting it up to wrap her leg around him. He feels her body lean back against the tile and he takes hold of himself with his other hand, sliding the head of his firm cock over her wet folds. She gasps a little at the sensation and it makes him smile as he feels the water rushing down over his face, forcing him to keep his eyes closed to her. He's more aware of the feel of her body as she positions herself, ready for him, her raised leg wrapped around his backside and pulling him closer.

He lowers his knees a little, straining his thigh muscles and then he lines himself up to her entrance. He stands up quickly, sliding into her forcefully and she gasps as she takes in the size of him, her tight walls squeezing him as he begins to move his hips, up and down, his thigh muscles burning with the fire of straining to drag himself back only to stand up again quickly. He rocks his body up into her, the head of his dick hitting her sweet spot as he buries himself inside her, making her cry out. The water is trailing down between their legs and almost tickling his flesh as he moves inside her. He whimpers a little, biting his bottom lip as his head tilts back, overwhelmed at the stimulation. He still hasn't opened his eyes to see her, but he can smell her skin, hear her moans and he can feel her warmth. Every nerve ending in his body can feel her as she grips him tighter.

Her hands grab at his back pulling him closer and her lips find the base of his neck. Her tongue traces a line down it and it makes him shudder to imagine her tongue sliding over him, as he feels her squeeze him tightly. He cries out.

"Sa-rang, I'm so close. You're so tight I can't hold back," he gasps, his hand pressing against the wall of the shower to steady himself as he stops moving. She grabs his face with both hands, and he knows she wants him to look at her. He opens his eyes, letting the water run over the back of his neck and he looks at her laid back against the wall of the shower, her eyes revealing the ache for him.

"Hyunjin, I want more, don't stop!" she says in a desperate, breathy voice. His name on her lips, pushes him right over the edge. He pushes her harder against the wall as he grabs her hands, raising them above her head and holding them firm against the tile. His thrusts are more intense and more purposeful and he bites his lip as he concentrates hard and pounding into her as hard as he can. She can't move, her hands immobilized and her body under his control. She breathes quickly and hard, trying to focus on his face as she lets go and begins to cry out loudly in the echoey room. He hears her voice reverberating off the hard tiles as he nears the climax.

"Sa-rang I'm going to come," he cries out, his words almost muffled by her cries as her body begins to shake. He feels the wave crash down on him, making all of his muscles tense as he pumps inside her, riding out the sensation as she squeezes him tightly. He feels instantly weakened, and almost loses his balance. Stumbling a little and falling against her.

He lowers his hands to stroke her wet hair and he presses his cheek against hers, smiling so broadly. Something was different this time, something he can't explain but it was deeper, it was stronger, it was longer, his climax was beyond any he's ever felt, with her or ever before. He pants as he clings to her in the warm water, feeling exhausted.