Rush(18+)

A/N if you didn't think this was smut before, you will after this chapter. you have been warned!

They hear a loud shriek at the same moment they meet the eyes of the young couple standing in the doorway, clutching each other's hands, with a shocked look on their face.

"Shit!" Hyunjin cries and Sasha quickly rises up, her back to them, and looks at Hyunjin to see he is equally shocked.

"What are you doing in our room?!" The stranger yells out. Sasha grabs her bikini from the side of the bed and clutches it to her body trying to cover herself as she stands.

"What?! I thought this was my room!" Hyunjin cries out, looking around the room. It's identical to his, but he didn't remember the flowers on the bed.

"This is our honeymoon suite!" The man yells at him, his new wife's face is buried into her husband's shoulder trying to avoid seeing anything. Hyunjin realizes this must be true and he stands, moving Sasha's naked body behind him protectively as they begin to step back in unison.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so very sorry! It was a mistake. All the villas look the same!" He continues to try to explain as they back toward the main door into the bedroom. They reach the door, her body stopped by it as she hides her face behind his back. He reaches behind him and turns the handle. "I'm sorry. I'll send over some champagne so you can celebrate. Congratulations." He says and bows to them awkwardly as he opens the door and backs them both out of it, into the walkway between villas. "Sorry!" he calls once more, before he closes the door, leaving them alone in the walkway. He turns to her, standing naked, clutching her bikini to her body unable to cover most of herself. When their eyes meet, they both burst out laughing at the absurdity.

"Let's try the next one," he shrugs still laughing as he pulls her along, trying to shield her body with his. They reach the next set of open double doors at the next villa down and Hyunjin carefully looks around before he sees one of his suitcases in the open wardrobe. He nods and pulls her inside, closing the double doors behind them.

"This is definitely the right villa," he explains. She sits down on the bed, still holding her swimsuit, aware that her clothes are still on the lounge chairs on the beach. She covers her breasts with her arm and crosses her legs. He bends down on his knee in front of her and looks over her body. "Don't be shy, I like to see all of you," he whispers as his hands slide over her thighs, around to cup her bottom as she sits on the edge of the bed. "Where were we?" he asks. She stares down at him, searching his eyes, recognizing the hungry look and she tosses her bikini top to the side, and uncrosses her legs, allowing him to slide his kneeling body in between them and bring his lips closer to her breasts. His hands slide up around her waist and pull her body closer to him as his lips find her nipple and his tongue traces a circle. She lets her hands drop to his shoulders and she arches her back a little, pressing her breast closer to him. It feels as though he is leaning so close he almost pushes her back on the bed but she holds her position.

"It's not fair that I'm the only one who is naked," she says softly, letting her hand slide over the muscles of his stomach and dipping her fingertips below the waistband of his swim trunks. He pulls his head back to look up at her. She arches her eyebrow at him, smirking a little as her fingers slide just a little lower.

"Would you like me to take these off?" he asks, smiling because he already knows the answer. She bites her lip and nods at him. "OK then." He stands up in front of her, his waist very close to her and she slides both hands to his waistband.

"I'll take them off for you," she tells him as each hand tugs lightly on either side of his trunks, but she only lowers them a little, exposing the skin just under the waist band and she leans her face close to him, reaching her tongue out to trace a line over his skin, making him burn with desire. Her fingers pull the trunks down a little lower, and she leaves a kiss behind, pressing her tongue against his flesh raising goosebumps. She lets her hand run down the center of the trunks, over the bulge of his length straining against the fabric and she presses her lips against the fabric. He feels the pressure of her mouth against him, separated by a thin layer and his body jerks, his hands reach up to grab her head and his fingers slide into her hair.

She looks up at him as she lets her fingers pull his trunks down, allowing him to pop out, very close to her and both hands slide up his thighs to take hold of him. He holds his breath as he watches her lips open slightly then press a kiss against him as she stares up into his eyes. He gasps, unable to keep holding his breath and his body shakes with the anticipation. Her tongue slides out, over the tip, swirling a circle over him before coming to rest just under the head, and she holds his gaze as her lips open wider to take him into her warm wet mouth fully. His fingers grip her head tightly as he feels the muscles in his thighs so tense they are burning. He fights the urge to thrust his body forward into her mouth and he tries to stay perfectly still. She slides her tongue in a line down to the base of him where her hand is wrapped tightly and then back up until he's wet and slippery with her saliva. His body shudders and he closes his eyes, tilting his head back. She pulls her mouth back, sucking him tightly until she almost releases him, but slowly moves down on him again. His hips move forward a little as his knees buckle and she can tell he really wants to be faster, to be harder, and more forceful, but he's holding back. She pulls her lips off of him in a loud pop and he looks down at her in a panic at the loss of sensation.

"I know you want to move. I know you want to force yourself inside my mouth. I want you to, but you can't come yet," she warns him. He gasps. The words on her lips shock him and excite him and if he could burst just from the sight of her, from the sound of her voice and hearing those words, he just might. He bites down hard on his lip, the pain distracting him, holding the tide back, and he nods, agreeing.

She closes her eyes and opens her lips again stopping just at the head of his dick, his hands holding her head tightly he begins to move into her mouth, faster, a little more forcefully and he feels himself hit the back of her throat. She squeezes her eyes tightly as she adjusts to the feel of him and the size of him in her mouth.

"Oh shit that feels so good," he mutters as he thrusts forward, his knees bending a little and the muscles in his thighs burning from the tension. Each thrust with a little more power behind it. Her hands rest on his hips and he can feel her long nails dig at his skin slightly as he builds the pressure. She seems to suck harder on him the deeper he pounds into her mouth, almost fighting to keep hold of him as he pulls back. His fingers clench as they grip her head tightly, pulling her towards him in time with his thrusts. Looking down at her, naked, eyes closed, taking him so deep in her mouth, is overwhelming. When she begins to moan he feels her lips vibrating against him.

"It feels too good. I'm so close! I'm so close, what should I do?" He whimpers in a desperate panic as he bites down on his lip again and continues to pound himself into her mouth. She pulls her head back quickly, releasing him and she moves her body back onto the bed, laying back but lifting up to rest on her elbows as she stares at him with a needy look.

"You should fuck me right now," she says directly.