Wet (18+)

He catches up to her at the edge of the water, lapping at the sandy shore from the sheltered bay. She steps confidently into the sea. He's reluctant, but he's drawn to her, and he follows behind her until they are both waist deep in the crystal clear water. He watches her muscles flex against the force of the tide moving against her body, rocking her forward and backward as she comes to a stop and turns to him.

"The water feels so good," she says, in a honeyed voice. She reaches out her hand and touches his waist, pulling his body closer to her. His heart races wondering what she is planning. He stares at her, looking over her form in the bikini and trying not to react too much to the sight of the curve of her breast, now dappled with beads of the water.

"Yes, it's so...wet," he says, unable to focus on forming other words in English. He blushes, laughing at himself. She giggles and her hands rise to slide up his bare chest. He raises his hands around her waist, pulling her body closer, and he can feel the surge of the tide pushing them towards each other. She looks up at him, sliding her hands over his shoulders and wrapping around his neck. Her body reaches up on tiptoe to bring her lips close to his and she tilts her head to the side. She pauses a moment looking up into his eyes. He holds her body close, feeling himself twitch under the fabric of his trunks. He opens his mouth a little, waiting, hoping for a connection, and his eyelids lower as he watches her raise her mouth up to his, pressing her lips against his very softly. He feels a warm sensation tingle through his entire body as her tongue reaches out and parts his lips, sliding into his mouth, and finding his tongue, wet and eager.

His trunks strain against his throbbing tension as her body pushes closer to his. He knows she must be able to feel the evidence of his excitement, but he can't focus on that when her tongue is sliding in and out of his mouth, teasing him with the pressure. He feels her breath against his skin, raising goosebumps. He allows his hands to slide down under the water, over the back of her bikini bottom, and feels her tight muscles tense. With involuntary need, he thrusts his body against hers, almost pressing himself against the apex of her thighs, and a soft moan escapes her lips as she feels him so firm against the most sensitive part of her. She pulls back from the kiss and whispers into his ear.

"What do you want Sam?" Her breath tickles his skin, and he feels her lips press a kiss on his neck just beneath, her tongue flicking out to trace a line, making it impossible to think of anything other than tearing her bikini off her body and kissing every inch of her.

"I want you to come back to my villa," he mutters between kisses, his eyes sealed tightly. She grins up at him, arching her eyebrow.

"Oh really? What will happen if I do?" she asks suggestively. He would normally be shy to say what he's thinking but right now all he can think about is that his fingers are holding the strap of her bikini bottoms on her hip and he could easily pull at one end of it and release it from her body.

"I'm going to kiss you, right here..." He kisses her neck, and she squirms a little at the sensation. "and here," he kisses her collarbone and she moans a little. "and here," he bends down farther to leave a kiss just as the top of her breast peeking out from her swimsuit. His hands slide up underneath her breasts and he bends down onto his knees in the waves, fighting to stay upright. He kisses her navel, running his tongue over it as his arms wrap around her body. She groans, as she looks down at him, running her hands through his long hair. He opens his eyes to look up at her as his lips press against her stomach. She tasted just as he'd imagined, sweet like berries, but with a hint of sea spray making her skin taste salty. She bites her lip as she watches him, and she struggles against the tide pushing her body closer to him.

"Take me there now," she says in a deep and serious tone. Hyunjin stands up in front of her, kissing her lips as he feels her hands reach over his trunks, sliding over his firm length. He steps backward, pulling her along, and pulls his body away from hers, watching as she keeps hold of his hand and steps through the water towards him, her long hair blowing around her face, as she keeps her eyes locked on him. He smiles at her, imagining all of the things they might be doing in just a few minutes and it suddenly feels as though his villa is a mile away. He glances behind him quickly to see where it is, and, spying it, he begins to move back toward the beach, more quickly, hoping to get out of the water and onto dry land to move faster. He hasn't thought about the fact that he's filling out his swim trunks much more than when he went into the water, and he notices that she looks down, eyeing him, and smiles slightly. She seems to move faster as they reach the beach and follows along behind him to the row of private villas on the waterside. He keeps hold of her hand, and leads her toward the villa, walking into the open double doors that lead from the walkway to the bedroom. He pulls her toward him as he climbs into the pristinely made bed, pushing the note and flowers left by the staff onto the floor to make room for her. She climbs onto the bed and lays down on her back, her head facing the end of the bed and the open doors letting the ocean breeze in. He rises to his knees above her, looking down at her with a devastatingly sexy look.

"I hope you don't have to be anywhere because I'm going to keep you here until we've both had our fill," he says seductively.

"I'm yours for the next week," she says running her tongue over her full top lip.