16 | 11:59

I was ready and I had taken the bags out

I was ready and I had taken the bags out. "Vi, How much time do you need to get ready!" I shouted. The cab was about to be here! "I'm coming," she said. She has been saying that for the past fifteen minutes.

I was ready in black checked pants and a loose white T-shirt. I had my Gucci bag with my glasses, my phone, and my IPad in it. I grabbed my black block heels while wearing them.

The bell rang and I opened the door confused as to who was here this early. Nicholas stood there in black jeans and a white t-shirt. I smiled. "Hi?" I said. He just gave me a nod before grabbing the two suitcases. Is he here to pick us up? "Where's Violet?" he asked. On cue, Vi appeared dressed up. "Finally," I said, pushing her out the door and locking it.

"I thought you were booking a cab?" she asked. "I thought too," I muttered, canceling the booking. "You thought I wasn't going to come?" Nicholas asked. "I mean you didn't say anything..." I trailed off as we walked to the elevator.

We walked in and out on the ground floor to find Xavier leaning against the car in a similar outfit to his brother. Now that I see it they look almost the same. Tall, muscular, Handsome. Models. He looked up from his cell and smirked as he walked to Vi. He hugged her and said something to her, making her hit him.

"You look nice too," he said, hugging me briefly. "Thanks," I said. "You can see without your glasses?" he asked as he sat in the back seat and I got in the front. "Yeah, no I have lenses in. It strains my eyes but for some time I can be okay with it," I smiled. Nicholas got in after putting our bags in the trunk as we sped off. The ride was silent until the time Xavier and Vi talked about their things.

We got off at the airport. "Who is going to take your car back?" I asked as we walked in through the security. "Guards," he replied. I nodded. Someone wasn't in a good mood.

We entered the plane after boarding was done. I walked ahead looking for my seat. Only to find a middle-aged man sitting in one of the three seats. He looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes. The man immediately frowned and a hand grabbed my waist. I turned around to find Nicholas standing behind me. "Is something wrong?" he asked, smiling down at me.

"No," I replied. He got in sitting beside the man and then motioned for me to take the empty seat beside him. I smiled gratefully as I sat down. Xavier and Violet were sitting in the same row but in the middle of three seats. A girl around our age was occupying the third seat.

The flight was three hours long. I grabbed my book and started reading while Nicholas just typed on his laptop. An hour or two into the flight Vi stood up from her seat and walked to us. "Nick go sit with your brother," she demanded. We both looked at her confused. I looked to find Xavier flirting with not only the girl sitting with them but also the air hostess. I chuckled.

"Don't be stupid Vi, go back to your seat," he muttered. She rolled her eyes. "Bella, you go," she said. I chuckled, removing my belt. Nicholas grabbed my hand. "Please don't leave me with her," he begged. "You'll be fine she is going to watch her movie anyways," I said getting up. "You Knight men are very mean," Vi snapped, taking my seat as I walked to hers.