21 | Nicholas Language

My alarm started blaring and I tried to find it trying to stop the noise

My alarm started blaring and I tried to find it trying to stop the noise. But I could barely move. I felt a heavy arm around my waist and I was engulfed in warmth. My alarm was still going off and I was too comfortable to open my eyes.

"Shut the stupid thing off!" I heard a deep voice near my ear. I opened my eyes immediately. Nicholas' hand was around my waist and I was pulled into his warm chest. His eyes were closed as he snuggled closer to me. My eyes widened. What the hell is happening? My alarm started growing louder. I stretched a little and switched it off. I sighed. "Good," he muttered, pulling me closer.

"Nicholas!" I said trying to get away from his hold. This was wrong. He just ignored me. I turned to face him. "Nicholas!" I said, trying to wake him up. "Shut up!" he snapped. "Do you know what you are doing?" I asked, shaking him.

He opened his eyes and stared at me confused. "What the hell is your problem?" he asked. "You were crushing me!" I said sitting up. He rubbed his face and mumbled something.

I got out of bed only to find the flooring cold. I pulled my feet up again. "You slept well?" I asked, looking at him. He just ignored me and walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. Okay geez. I got up finally used to the cold and opened my bag taking out my outfit for the day. I detangle my hair and make two cups of coffee.

Nicholas walked out in his towel. I waited for him to change and then walked into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower and changing I walked out to find Nicholas ready and drinking his coffee while he talked on the phone. "I do not care, I am not answerable to you. You better abide by my conditions..." I rolled my eyes and drank my coffee. I grabbed my earrings and did some light makeup. It was 7:15 am.

Once I was done I was about to tie my hair and I found Nicholas staring at me through the mirror while he talked on the phone. I raised my eyebrows 'Don't' he mouthed. I looked at him confused. He walked to me and grabbed my hair tie and put it on the table rolling his eyes. Ohhhh. I brushed through them and did little braids tying them behind and leaving half of my hair open.

Nicholas was still on the phone and grabbed his tie. I grabbed all our stuff ready to leave. "I am either going to sign it or you're going to go broke," he snapped. Geez. Can he be any more polite? I rolled my eyes, wearing my heels. I walked to him as he struggled with his phone and tie. I grabbed his tie and he looked at me, as he concentrated on the phone.

"What?" he said, confused. I chuckled. "You know what I will have my assistant call you," he said, ending the call as I finished with his tie. I was about to walk off when he grabbed my waist. "Why are you so nice?" he asked. "Why are you not?" "Because I don't have to be" I rolled my eyes. "We are going to be late," I said, struggling to get out of his grip.

"You know I had the best sleep?" "Glad I could help" "I am too" "Nicholas!" I said blushing. "What? You can't expect me to not say anything!" he said as I pushed him and walked out. "We have five meetings lined up today," I said as he closed the door behind us. "When are we going to be free?" he asked, walking downstairs. "We have a meeting at 7 pm....so..." "Who all are meeting today?"