𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲

zia

"Wise men say... only fools rush in." I sing quietly as Kie strums the chords on her ukulele.

I'm sharing a hammock with JJ, whose arms I'm wrapped in. I felt warm, and calm, and relaxed while I was up against his warm skin. He's playing with my  long brown hair while I rest my head on his chest. His heartbeats in my ear, which sends a calming sensation throughout my body.

"But I can't help falling in love with you."

"Shall I stay?"

"Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?"

I finish the first verse, and Kie takes over.

"Like a river flows"

"Surely to the sea"

"Darling, so it goes"

"Some things are meant to be."

She finishes, and I go on with the song.

"Take my hand"

"Take my whole life too"

"For I can't help falling in love with you"

I glance up, only to see Pope staring at Kiara with warm eyes. Too bad she cant see it, since she's so occupied with her ukulele. I smile, and lightly tap JJ on the shoulder. All while Kie strums a few chords.

JJ turns his head down and looks at me, and I quickly point to Pope.

He looks over to him, then back at Kie, and smiles. JJ brings his head down to mine, and whispers in my ear.

"They're totally gonna get married." He whispers quiet enough for only me to hear. I let out a soft chuckle and rest my head back down, allowing JJ to rest his hand on my back.

"Like a river flows"

"Surely to the sea"

"Darling so it goes"

"Some things are meant to be"

Kie and I join in together, but when it comes to the final verse, she leaves it to me.

"Take my hand"

"Take my whole life too"

"For I can't help falling in love with you"

"For I can't help falling in love with you."

I finish the song, and John B claps obnoxiously while Pope whoops and JJ yells.

"Amazing!" John B yells.

"Encore!" JJ shouts.

"Perfecto! Muah, muah!" Pope yells in some accent.

I let out a laugh and Kie smiles as she sets down her ukulele.

The boys finally settle down, and the world falls silent. All that can be heard is the waves crashing on the shore and the seagulls caw.