𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘀

Hey guys!! I graduated valedictorian!! Just a quick flex 😜 ok ok here u go 😁
•••

TW SLIGHT ABUSE/PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE

zia

"This JJ guys sounds like a douche. You don't need him." Teeny says after listening to me ramble on and on about my current pathetic love life.

"You'd think I'd realize that by now." I laugh.

It was still dark out, the clock said about twenty minutes past one, but that clock was never right. And no one ever bothered to change it. I grab my phone from my back pocket to check the real time.

12:28 AM
••
notifications
••
Bourgeois pig: Where'd you go?
-
Google: are you okay?
-
John Booger R: JJs an idiot... come back
-
Sarah: you're not at Macy's.. you didn't actually go.. right?
-
barking blond: I didn't mean it
-
barking blond: you didn't actually leave, right?
-
barking blond is typing
-

no more notifications

I ignore the messages and put my phone away.

"We should probably go to bed." Teeny yawns. "You've had a long day." She grabs my white paper plate that's covered in pizza sauce and bread crumbs and throws it away. I agree and head upstairs to my room.

I almost forget that my room is now a dirty, dusty office. I let out a groan as I roll my eyes.

"You can stay in my room." Teeny smiles, pushing the door to her room open.

I toss some pillows and blankets onto the floor and lay down, covering myself in the cloth.

My eyes have trouble staying open.

You know when you cry so much in one day that as soon as your head hits the pillow you immediately pass out? It's the best kind of sleep cause your eyes and mind are just so tired that they just shut off for how ever many hours.

But now is different. Yes, my eyes are tired, and yes, I'd kill to sleep for a solid eight hours right now. But my mind isn't nearly as tired as it should be. I just left all of my friends, the only real home I've ever known, and left the state. You'd think I would've crashed as soon as I got here.

But I can't stop thinking about them.

Correction: I can't stop thinking about him.

I shouldn't have left.

I reach over and grab my phone. I open the group chat that consist of all of the Pogues.

Gold hunters?

John Booger R
Zia where r u

Google
please tell us you're ok

Bourgeois Pig
please respond

barking blond
come back

I spend a little too much time reading that last one before tapping the keyboard.