𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

OMFG U GUYS THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 3K HOLY CRAP I FEEL SO LOVED 🥰

•••

zia

Sarah leans over John Bs unconscious body, sobbing uncontrollably and cupping his cheek.

What. The. Fuck.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm with you." Sarah whispers as we run closer.

"What happened?!" Pope yells, the cold wind striking my arms.

"I don't kn- He needs help. Topper shoved him." She says between whimpers.

I'm not surprised.

"Where is he?!" JJ spits. I turn around and lightly grab his arm, making sure he doesn't run off to go kill Topper.

"JJ, don't-" I begin to whisper, before JJ violently shrugs off my hand and raises his finger slightly. And makes eye contact.

But now, his eyes weren't the beautiful blue kind that I have always loved. They weren't the kind that made me feel calm and safe and welcome.

These eyes were angry. The kind that pushed me away.

People always say that the eyes are like a looking glass into the soul, but JJs eyes are like a wall. They're empty. Lifeless. Mad.

"Don't, don't even-" JJ shakes his head at me and walks closer to John B.

Wow.

I knew it.

I knew he'd be pissed.

He's never going to talk to me again. I just ruined everything.

I can feel the tears begin to poke at the back of my eyes, but I blink and send them back to where they came from, not wanting them to see me cry anymore tonight. I swallow hard and turn to be closer to Kie.

"Please, please get help. I don't care who, just call someone. Please." Sarah begs, the wind pushing back her long blond-ish hair, revealing more and more tears.

"Go, Pope!" JJ yells.

Pope runs off through the woods in an attempt to find his phone. The rest of us run our hands through our hair out of frustration, or stand frozen in shock. I'm doing the second.

Sarah continues to sob over John Bs chest, until she slowly leans in and cups his cheek, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

Oh shit.

My eyes snap over to Kie. I practically hear her heart shatter into a million pieces. I feel the betrayal radiating off of her body. And it almost looks like there is actual fire in her eyes.

This poor girl. I mean, he promised. John B promised that her wasn't with her. But he was, he- he..

lied.

•••

The early morning sun shines in on the room, covering it in yellow rays.

The Pogues, plus Sarah, waited in the hospital waiting room all night.

After we found him, Pope called an ambulance and he was rushed to the emergency room. Turns out, he only had a broken wrist and a concussion. He's fine, though.

The entire night went by silently. The only sounds were Sarah's occasional soft sobs and Kies rare sniffles. Every now and then I would look up to see Kie giving an oblivious Sarah a death glare, and vise versa.