A/N

Heya besties!! <3

I'm a sucker for KNY bb's i'm sorry about that-

In this story, take note that:

>You, reader-san, will be an exchange student from [Your/Country].

>All kny characters will be seen as students.

>Textfics, chatfics and the same old story plot of your life in high school, with the KNY characters of course.

>Once more, both female and male characters will get a chance to like you.

> If you dislike wlw, i'm sorry but you need to leave immediately and go read some other books.

>I will update when i want to or feel like it.

>Credits to the creator who made the KNY series and manga, Koyoharu Gotouge.

Oh and don't forget about a few initials you needa know before you start reading...

[Y/N]-Your name

[L/N]-Last name

[N/N]-Nickname

[F/C]-Fav. Color

[F/P]-Fav. Pattern

[F/F]-Fav. Food

[E/C]-Eye color

[S/T]-Skin tone

[L/C]-Lip color

[H/C]-Hair color

[B/S]-Body shape

And also...

"When characters speak in english"

"When characters speak in japanese"

'When characters are thinking'

Also, I might have to slow down the updates since this is the second (?) book that i'm starting and since i'm still not done with the other one, i'll have to alternate the updates (or maybe simultaneously update at the same time, who knows)

But either way, i've started two books, i've brought this unto myself, i'm finishing these whether I like it or not (that's obviously a joke but you know what I mean.)

Ja ane~ <3
          -Rose