Chapter 03

After Genya's attempt to find and meet up with you failed, might i say, miserably, he decided to text you back in an attempt to make you realize he'd been waiting for you since a while ago.

"That bitch better be awake..."

Only if he knew...

===========

[Hot Tsundere]

Bitch
Rude boi
>:(

Bitch is offline...

10:55 am

Hot Tsundere is online...

Hot Tsundere
Oi where tf did u go?!

Hot Tsundere
...
Thx for the help [Y/N]

Hot Tsundere is offline...

============

He sighed and shook his head, rereading the username you had given him before he chuckled, shoving his phone into his pocket before returning to class, knowing he'd be late again if he doesn't begin walking right now.

~~Meanwhile~~

As you slept, you were suddenly woken up to the voice of two males.

Opening one of your eyes, you peeked through your eyelids and was met with blurry blobs of white, black, blue and burgundy.

Yawning - cutely - you rubbed one of your eyes and stretched your arms above your head, now beginning to open both eyes.

Focusing on the figures before you, you could hear one of them talk as the other grumbled to...herself?

"Come on Zenitsu...We're gonna be late if you don't wake up!"

The burgundy blob said, moving towards you, before you could feel a heavy weight lift off from your lap.

Now squinting your eyes, you began to get a clearer look at the people in front of you.

One with burgundy colored hair, earrings of a sort, dark red orbs and a kind smile up on his face.

Another was this...boy - you now know wasn't a girl - who had black hair that faded to blue at the tips, green orbs and a scowl on his face.

Then you began to look at the boy who was lifted from your lap.

Yellow hair that faded to orange at the tips, orbs that faded from soft brown to gold and this time, a pouting face was plastered on his face.

"But Tanjiro~ I want to stay with the pretty lady-"

"Can't you see that we have classes? She may also have classes herself so let's go!"

The kid with burgundy tips - that you now know as Tanjiro - encouraged Zenitsu to stand up before you stopped him from doing so.

"I'm actually a new student here...I would like someone to give me a school tour! Since someone was rude enough to leave someone like me out here wandering like a lost rat scavenging for food on an empty island..."