Chapter 01

"Online Friend + School Time"

*ding ding*

"Ladies and gentleman, as we start our decent, make sure that your seats are back and tray tables are in their fully upright position. Make sure your seatbelt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you"

You had just woken up an hour ago and was met with the voice of the pilot through the speakers, having done as he said for safety precautions as you took off your headphones and placed them in your bag once more, along with your phone.

Sighing, you looked out once more and with widened eyes, you saw the beautiful city of Japan.

Lights shining as bright as ever with tall buildings everywhere.

And having the day turn into the night, it made the country look so bright, that if you've looked from afar, you'd think you saw an island of stars.

Sighing again, you stretched your limbs above your head, cracked your knuckles before putting on your seatbelt, listening as the pilot of the airplane spoke once more.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Haneda Airport of Japan. Local time is 23:00 with a temperature below 5 degrees celsius"

After realizing how cold it was, you took out one of your favorite sweaters, [Favorite/Pattern] engraved on the front with [Favorite/color] as the base color of the sweater.

Turning to look out once more, you took a picture from inside the plane before the flight attendants begin to speak.

"All passengers may now receive their luggage and exit the plane"

And as she said, you took out the one luggage you had, and your backpack, from inside the bin above you and began walking out as the cold breeze instantly met with your [Skin/Color] colored skin.

An immediate shiver crawling up your spine from the cold.

"God has it really been THIS cold here?"

You questioned, admiring the mist that exits your mouth with every breath you take before exiting the, what seems to be, the so-called "Haneda Airport" the pilot on the plane you're on mentioned.

Exiting the airport, you took a look around and began waiting for your friend to come pick you up.

Truth be told, discord is a very popular app and let's just say, some of your online friends lived in Japan.

One of them, although very rude at times, is a very sweet baby and the person you've been waiting for, to pick you up from the airport you're in right now.

Sighing, you leaned on the wall behind you, playing flappy bird on your phone, getting frustrated when you couldn't go pass level 3 before a beeping sound, heard from right in front of you, caught your attention.

Looking up, you smiled and waved at the person inside the black Honda Civic, pulling your luggage with you as you opened up the car door, and sat down in the passenger's seat.

"And who the fuck might you be?"

"Shut it Genya. I know you missed seeing my beautiful face you hot tsundere bitch"

You said with a slight pout, though chuckling once seeing his flustered face, him having to hide it by leaning forward, resting his forehead on his hands, which were resting on top of the steering wheel of the car.