Chapter 15

"Dorm mates + Commencing Trial"

"Oh, woah."

You said simply, a bit speechless at the wide empty room as Nezuko chuckled lowly before closing the door behind the both of you.

"It lives up to it's title after all!"

"Title?"

You echoed, confused as she placed down her own bag on the table placed nearby the door.

"Kimetsu high is otherwise known by the locals as 'The Golden School of Japan' as it IS one of the richest academies out there."

Your mouth formed an 'o' shape as you nodded your head and turned to look to see the living room.

Right behind the living room was a wall with an opening at the side of it, probably leading to the kitchen as two of the doors stood at one side and one door stood just opposite the two doors.

Leading to the bed rooms, you had guessed.

"It seems that our other dormmate has yet to arrive."

Nezuko stated, looking into the opening of, what you guessed correctly as, the kitchen.

Her head turning from left to right as you went to check the one lonely door at the left side of the dormitory.

"It seems so."

You agreed, before going to observe the room you had just been looking in.

Opening a sliding door as it lead to an empty cabinet that had yet to be filled with your personal clothes.

And a swinging door beside it, that led to none other the bathroom.

"Wow, each room even gets their personal bathrooms and cabinets. Sweet!"

You sent to grab your bags and began to wall towards the lonely door at the side.

"Nezuko! I'll be taking this one here, alright?"

Hearing a shout come from one of the other room 'that's fine!' before you went to carelessly throw your bag filled with belongings into the cabinet.

Closing it and not bothering to fix it.

"I'll just organize my stuff later."

You muttered to yourself before walking out, going to check on Nezuko only to see her nowhere.

Probably in one of the rooms, you shrugged your shoulders before knocking on one of the doors.

"Nezuko, i'll be coming in!!"

You said loudly, knocking another three times or so to make sure you didn't barge in on her changing.

Seeing as it was silent, you swung the door open and looked forward as you went to greet the Kamado sister.

"Nezu-"

Only to freeze in spot as you had guessed incorrectly this time and the Kamado wasn't the one standing, or sitting, in the room.

"[Y/N]-chan!!"

"-tsuri."

You finished, staring just above her cleavage before immediately looking away as you had realized what you were about to do.

"You're ...naked."

You hesitantly said before going to close the door, only to have her grab your wrist, forcing you to stare into her bright green orbs as she held on a bright smile.