Chapter 02

"Playing Tag in School + Someone New"

*ring*

As the bell rung once more, the [H/L] [H/C] color haired girl was seen walking around campus, COMPLETELY forgetting where right and left was.

.

.

.

*sigh*

"She forgot where she went again...didn't she..."

A certain scarred male muttered to himself before rubbing his right temple, though he can never see himself staying mad at the woman he had known and loved...through online or not.

"Shinazugawa-san...are you sure you're-"

"I SAID SHUT IT!!"

~~Back To You~~

"Why is it so quiet now?"

You questioned yourself, now only noticing how quiet it had been as you walked through the "same" hallway you passed by with Genya.

"Do i smell THAT bad for them to avoid me?"

You said, sniffing yourself, only to smell nothing.

You may have looked weird, but i mean, no one is there to stalk you anyways.

"I smell fine though. Eh, could've been me"

You shrugged your shoulders, far too lazy to exert any mental thinking into such a small problem.

"My,my...what are you doing here young one?"

A voice questioned from right in front of you, making you look up only for your own heterochromatic orbs to meet wide purple ones.

"Oh my...are you lost? You must be the exchange student then!"

She suddenly exclaimed, walking forward as she stared into your orbs, a permanent smile on her face.

She outstretched a hand towards you as she introduced herself with the same permanent smile she had on since just now.

"I'm Kocho Shinobu! You must be the exchange student named [L/N] [Y/N], am i correct?"

She said, causing you to only nod your head shyly and slowly grab her hand to give one another a simple handshake, solely because you didn't know what to say and being a new student at an unfamiliar place, could sometimes get on your nerves and make you nervous.

The female in front of you simply continued to smile before she let go of your hand, noticing how fidgety you've become.

"Well! Seeing as you already have your uniform in hand, how about I lead you to the girl's bathroom, yes?"

You once again, nodded shyly, the smallest tint of pink brushing your face as she began leading the way, a few steps ahead of you with you clutching onto your uniform with your dominant hand and your schedule in the other.

"Oh and i must say, you have the prettiest eyes i have ever seen [L/N]-san~"

The young Kocho began to say, causing you to blush as you turned to look away, with cheeks pouted, looking at her from the corner of your eyes.

You've always underestimated the beauty of your eyes, thus, the compliment being given surprised you but either way, you replied.

"You have pretty eyes yourself, Kocho-san..."