Chapter 06

"Tour + Medic Help"

~~ Next Day ~~

"And to think you're actually close to him...No offense of course"

I said as I began to walk together with Tanjiro and Nezuko to school.

Turns out, Tanjiro and Nezuko live in a house near by, not really close to Genya's apartment but it was close enough that you could walk the distance.

Genya seemed a little hot-headed at the moment so I offered to leave him alone and go on my own.

Before me and Tanjiro crossed paths of course.

"Genya just needs time. I'm sure he'll open up at some point!"

Tanjiro enthusiastically said with shining stars surrounding him as me and Nezuko had to cover our eyes from such brightness.

'This man is like the sun, holy-'

We began to board the train as I held onto the railings above.

Sighing as the train was yet again crowded to the brim, I held onto Nezuko' hand as Nezuko held onto her brother's hand.

We didn't wanna lose each other after all.

As the trained dinged, we immediately ran out with all the others and began walking to school with our uniforms on and with our bags over our shoulders.

Entering through the gates of the school, I brought out my schedule and took a look at the classes I had to be in, before I looked up at all the classroom names.

"Ne, Tanjiro-kun"

I called out as he was about to leave right in front of me.

He hummed as I pointed towards my schedule.

"Which class are you going to attend first?"

"Oh! It seems that we'll be going to the same classes!"

Tanjiro had immediately exclaimed as he brought out his own schedule.

And the both of us indeed, had the same class together.

I sighed in relief, knowing i know at least someone who went to the same class as me before patting his and Nezuko's head.

After a bit of momentary silence, we'd suddenly realize that the both of us had arrived a bit too early since there were barely any students around.

I decided to walk around, with Tanjiro and Nezuko, since I haven't really gotten that much used to the school yet.

Plus the fact that the campus was humongous.

In fact, I had just noticed another tall building right beside the one we're at and began walking towards it.

I just realized this school had two major buildings and a bridge connecting both structures, and since I felt as if I hadn't gone there yet, I continued to pace towards it.

But that was before I could feel a slight pull on my sleeve, and I looked back, expecting Tanjiro to be beside me and guide me towards said building.

Though, he only had a worried face on as he stood back with Nezuko behind his back.

"Tanjiro-kun?"

I called out, confused at his mannerism as he began to slightly chuckle, a noticeable drop of sweating falling down his face.

"W-we shouldn't be going over the-"

"And why not?"

I impatiently and sort of rudely interrupted as Tanjiro began to back up.