Chapter 04

"New Friends + Group Chat"

~~At Genya's Apartment~~

"Uwah~ It's nice being at home after a long day at school~"

*sigh*

"Did you even attend the classes in school on your schedule?"

"Not really..."

"Exactly what i thought"

You simply scoffed a bit at his reply before grabbing a pillow from your side, hugging it as you wrapped your arms around it and pulled it closer to your chest.

"But then again...who was the cause of me being lost in the first place?"

You said, seeing Genya tense before slumping his back, walking away and placing all his things in the proper places.

"Besides that, do you have a boyfriend perhaps?"

Genya immediately began to question, though it was pretty obvious that he was unsure if he should be asking this now or maybe some time later.

You, however, raised a brow at this and sat up, still hugging the pillow close to your body as you tilt your head to the side.

"Well yeah of course...Why'd you ask?"

Shinazugawa Genya was glad you didn't have heightened hearing, otherwise, you'd have heard of the shattering of the heart of Genya that slowly cracked at the crevices.

"Is it that...Kamada Tanjiro?"

Genya said, not facing you, though you were glad, cause you were sure he'd get offended at the sight of you trying to stop your laugh at such an idiotic question.

"W-What?"

You questioned, stuttering from trying to keep your laugh in as you let out a breath of air before you finally gave up and burst out laughing.

Genya grew red at this and immediately tried to scold you, as he turned around to look at you.

"B-Baka why are you laughing??"

"AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE MY BOYFRIEND??"

Genya blew a fuse and immediately started stuttering as you continued to laugh before it died down.

"I-I-  WHAT-?!"

You wiped a stray tear that's about to fall at the side of your face before staring at him confuse.

Confuse as to why he was so surprised.

"I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND-"

"Doesn't boyfriend mean you have a friend, and he's a boy...?"

You slowly questioned, cutting him off at the same time before silence blanketed the atmosphere.

You simply sat there dotted-eye before the Shinazugawa sighed, grabbed his bag, some money and went out after saying...

"I'm getting groceries"

You just continued to sit there before shrugging, grabbing your phone as you swiped and tapped on the chatting app in your phone, seeing that you have a new notification.

Multiple ones at that.

===========

[Hot Tsundere]

[Y/N] has been added to the Kizukis by Douma...

[Y/N] is online...