Chapter 14

"Dorms + Family Call"

"You haven't called in a while, i've been worried sick!"

"Ah, sorry about that."

You said sheepishly as you rubbed the back of your nape and began making a tent on top of your bed with a blanket and got under it.

"I guess I got carried away being at a new school."

"Dear, don't stress yourself at school, alright? There's plenty of time before the year ends."

You smiled at your mother's calming words before laughing as your father popped up from behind her.

"How's the competition?"

"I haven't really known about them much. And the school has yet to make an announcement for this year's activities."

You explained as you rearranged yourself from under your blanket, grabbing a snack by slipping your hand underneath the crack of the blanket and retracting your hand with a mochi in hand.

"But I did go to a springs with some of my seniors."

"Oh care to tell us about your seniors?"

Your mother asked with slight excitement, clapping her hands gently only to be interrupted by your dad.

"Got any crushes?"

"Dad, no."

You said simply only to hear him laugh gruffly before exiting the screen, probably to help your mom do some of her chores.

"I never expected my own father to think I'd have a crush the moment I get to school."

"You 'simp' for fictional characters and korean idols. I would really see why he would."

Your mother said with a laugh as you pouted and whined.

"No I don't."

You denied as you stared at your mom's [E/C] eyes through the screen of your phone as you could feel her stare at yours as well.

Her raising a brow before letting out a mischievous smirk.

"Explain your search-"

"We do NOT talk about my search history."

You immediately interrupted with a slightly red face before letting out a sigh as she only laughed and snorted.

"You and this generation's slangs. What does simp even mean? Where'd you even get it from?"

"Huh? Why'd you use it then?"

You said with a raised brow as she covered her mouth with her finger and closed her eyes in thought.

"To get to know a little more about my baby girl's generation of course!"

She said with a big smile as you laughed along with her before your dad came back smaller than before.

Oh it's not your dad. It's the little devil that looks just like your dad. The mini version of him.

"Sissy!"

Your little brother called out with a toothed smile as you squealed and squished the blanket around you even tighter.

Well, I guess he isn't a devil, considering how much of an angel he was.

"Sissy, sussy!"

Nevermind. He only becomes one at some times.

"It's sissy. Si-ss-y."