Chapter 07

"Feeling Hot + Calm Genya"

"I-isn't there any other smaller uniforms I could probably borrow?"

You questioned, looking down at your slightly oversized uniform as it bagged up around the sides and around your chest area.

"We apologize but there's currently no uniform the same size as yours in stock..."

Kiyo exclaimed with a sad smile before you tried to cheer her up with a head pat.

"One of the female seniors had taken the last order so you need to wait until we wash and dry your own uniform"

"That's fine! I can deal with this clothing!"

You said, still trying your best to cheer up the frowning little girl as you stood up from your kneeled position.

"It's just clothes anyways. How bad can it-"

"[Y-Y-Y/N]-san!"

The familiar voice of Tanjiro had sounded from right in front of you.

You hadn't even took notice of his presence before he decided to speak up so seeing him all freaked out, made you freaked out.

"What?! Is there something wrong?! Did something happen?! I swore I turned off the stove in the kitchen's school-"

"It's not that! It's...y-your..."

Tanjiro began but soon trailed off as he refused to make eye contact with you.

You tilted your head in slight confusion before Nezuko appeared from right behind him.

"[Y/N]-chan, you have a nice collarbone and cleavage"

Nezuko spoke in a soft tone as you grew silent, slowly turning your head towards her as you smiled nervously.

"W-what...?"

You questioned, not sure if you heard that right before you were shoved right in front of a body mirror.

"Holy shit, this is gonna be a bigger problem than I thought"

"I do have one question though"

Nezuko spoke again, raising an index finger before you sighed and turned your body towards her direction.

"What were you even doing in the school's kitchen?"

You grew silent yet again before Tanjiro, who had his back turned to you for quite a while now, pondered about it as well.

"And how were you able to go to the kitchen without being noticed by us? We were with you the whole tim-"

As he was about to finish his sentence, you began to laugh loudly and looked to the side with a wide smile and a hand behind the back of your head.

"I-is that so? Did I say something like that? I don't remember!"

"But you just-"

"Anyways!"

You continued, clapping your hands as you pointed towards the clock on top of the door and made a gasping noise.

"It's almost time for classes-"

"We're still ten-"

"-we need to be early and get those extra credits, am I right?"

You laughed nervously before putting both of them out the door and into the corridors.

"Thank you so much Naho, Kiyo, Sumi and Aoi...and Yushiro...I do hope to visit you guys and Tamayo next time under good circumstances!"