Chapter 10

"Brothers + Play Date"

"Your brother studies at where?"

You questioned in slight confusion, though mostly out of despise since Sanemi, you had now remembered, was standing right beside him with an arm around his shoulder in a protective hold.

"He studies-"

"I study where he studies. Got a problem little shit?"

He interfered, leaning close to her as she only backed away and sighed as you really didn't wanna deal with him this early in the damn morning.

"I'm too tired for this"

You muttered before redirected yourself towards a certain burgundy-haired male's household, going with them instead since she has not seen them pass by just yet.

"Go have fun with your brother, I'll be going out with Zenitsu anyways"

You said, waving Genya off as he only nodded in understanding before turning to his brother, who only continued to glare at you from afar, as you walked in a completely different direction from where he was.

"I'll meet you up at school!!... I guess" 

You shouted again before heading in Kamado's direction, hearing Genya shout a 'stay safe' back before looking back to see them continue walking.

Whistling the song "wap" to yourself, you scrolled through your phone and continued walking towards Kamado's bakery.

But eventually, since you have been distracted with the screen of your phone, you accidentally bumped into a metal pole and cursed at yourself as you rubbed it harshly to try and minimize the pain.

"DAMN IT-!"

"Ah! [Y/N]-chan, are you alright?!"

The familiar voice of a worried bird caught your attention as you opened your eyes and took sight of the male running towards you.

However, instead of being met with only Nezuko and Tanjiro, two other people behind him only walked peacefully (Chaotically) rather than chasing after the burgundy-haired male.

"I'm fine Tanjiro"

You muttered towards the Kamado before feeling your hair being lifted and a hand coming into contact with your forehead.

"That must have hurt"

He said before patting your head, despite you being a little taller than him.

You only shook your head and fixed your hair before placing a hand on your waist, waving him off again.

"It did. But it's fine now"

You said before Nezuko had finally come into sight and had now stood beside her brother.

A gentle and warm smile crossing her lips as she outstretched a hand in her direction.

"Kamado Nezuko, just in case you hadn't remembered"

Her voice was sweet and warm-like, it reminded you of how your mother spoke whenever you were at home.

"Nezuko, that's a pretty name"

You complimented the female as she let out a light blush in return.

And despite the calm atmosphere that had fallen over the trio as they all conversed with each other, two other males' voices continued to sound from behind them.